The Day I Never Thought Would Come

Chapter 2: The Day I Never Thought Would Come

So basically today is the last day of my junior life, and then after 3 months of freedom, -not really-, I'll be saying 'Hi' to senior year. Yep definitely getting older as we speak. 

But for now, I'm headed to Alli's place to help her get dress for the party, then after getting ready, we'll be heading to Sam's place. 

"You know sometimes I feel like I just want everything to slow down." I said sighing.

"And why is that?" Alli asked as she parked her red Nissan Navarra along their driveway.

"Because I feel like time is going faster than I remember." I said climbing out of the car.

"Well that my friends means that we are getting busier, meaning getting more responsibilities, or just having fun." she said rushing to the front door.

"Why are you rushing? The party doesn't start in 3 hours." I said looking at my watch.

"Well you must know, I am the organizer of this party and I still need to dress up." she said opening their front door and rushing upstairs.

"Okay, I'll be down here." I shouted.

"Oh no you don't. You'll be helping me get ready and we need to do something with you hair." she shouted back.

I wanted to say 'no thanks' but hey, why not just help her get dress so we can just get this party over with, so I went upstairs and to her room to help her.

"So which one should I wear? The blue dress? Or the black one?" she asked me.

"We've been over this for the past two hours!" I said grumpily.

"I know that, but the first hour we did your hair and make-up-"

"While you we're saying all of your outfit options." I cut her off.

"Yes, but still, at least we have some progress. Now just pick one so we can get over this issue." she said looking at the clock.

"Cause we only have 50 minutes left before the party. WHAT THE?? 50 MINUTES?!?!" she said with wide eyes.

"Uh.. yeah. Okay I choose the black one. But isn't it too short for Sam's liking?" I asked as she stripped off her bathrobe.

"Yeah. So I guess it's the blue one!" she said happily taking the blue dress. It's a fitted kind of dress, which shows off her perfectly curved body. And ends about 3 inches above her knees. Which is an okay dress especially when you're already taken.

 As she -finally- put on her dress and her blue 3 inch heels. Her hair was naturally straight so she didn't need to do anything with it, and her make-up consist of eyeliner, mascara, foundation, a bit of blush-on, and red lipstick. Then she looked at me and asked "How do I look?" 

"Hot. Now come on!" I said standing up. 

I actually changed for the party, because it will be really embarrassing to wear the same clothes. So I'm wearing black shorts (that I borrowed from Alli), a silver sleeveless top (also borrowed from her), and the same shoes that I was wearing this morning. My hair was curled in the ends and my make-up consist of eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and shiny lip gloss. I don't want to over-do my make-up and end up looking like a clown.

 As we were rushing downstairs my cellphone beeped signalling that I have a text message. I grabbed my phone from my backpack that I'm holding. I looked at the screen and saw that my big brother has text me saying:

"YOU NEED TO COME HOME NOW. MOM IS HAVING A TANTRUM."  

And here I was thinking that I will have the best day with my friends. Well I guess not.