Girls

*Sorry if This Offends Anyone*
In the Words of a Girl
Have you ever walked down the hall ways and heard girls whispering to each other? I have.

They talk about boys. O.M.G. did you see what he posted? He's so immature but he's so cute. He is absolutely the best player on his team, I swear he is. He was so flirty, it was the best day of my life, I loved it.

         They talk about Starbucks. The mall is adding a Starbucks, I'm on cloud nine.
I need Starbucks to survive, I like can't even live without it. Did you see the picture I posted of my drink, it tasted delicious?

They talk about their looks. My hair's a mess, I don't even know and my makeup is so off today, like look at my eyeliner.  I literally can't find an outfit. Even though I already tried on 15, but none of them look good. Oh my god usually I take 3 hours to do my hair but today today it only spent 1 hour and 30 minutes on it. My hair looks like a rats nest. Gym ruined my brand new white sneakers, my parents are going to kill me when they see them! I look so ugly in this picture. I need to edit it before I post it.

They talk about social media. Did you see how cute I looked with the dog filter on Snapchat? She was so rude when I all I did was comment on a picture posted. I'm so sad they got rid of my fav Snapchat filter. I just got Instagram, I'm so happy.

They complain. I'm stressing out, he didn't text me back, I'm totally dying. My parents are so mean I can only use my phone after I finish my homework. I'm suffering, and you wouldn't understand what I'm going through right now so just forget it. I'm an overdramatic, sensitive person okay? School is so boring, I wonder if the mall is open?

Have you ever heard a girl talking about one of these topics in the hallway? Most girls do.