The Battle Inside

This school must be some sort of punishment Kiel decided, Remedial goodness? like he was going to show up to that lesson. Which was exactly why he was currently sat in the office of the Fairy Godmother receiving  threats of being taken to see Beast and his wife Bell because apparently that was meant to scare him into being good but he had been created without a good side so that was impossible or at least that was what he had been told...

Meanwhile with the villains kids

"What the hell was that?!" Carlos yelled.

"I don't know, maybe it was jet lag?" Jay as usual was not the smartest in the bunch.

"Clearly my mother created his look," Evie still had fashion on the brain.

"Don't you guys get it? He was raised by our parents, he's going through the same things we did when we got here!" Mal was the voice of reason. Everyone paused and looked at her shocked before blinking and moving to reattempt visiting their brother. 

When they got there they were surprised by what they saw and heard: "We can't be nice to them they betrayed our parents and became good!" Kiel spoke in a lower dark tone to himself, then his voice became weaker and more vulnerable "But what if we want to be good?" The wind picked up which should not be possible as they were in Kiels room and  two separate winds one white, the other black became a tornado around him, not allowing anyone get close enough to help. Streams of fire and ice joined the tornado and Kiel could still be heard arguing with himself the weak voice got slightly stronger "Why do you care for them? They're not our parents! Remember what they did when we fell in love?!" The villain kids glanced at each other confused. The darker voice faltered and sobbing could be heard "They turned him into a ruby and put him on a necklace like he was nothing! They forced us to wear the necklace! We should kill them!" The villain kids glanced at each other one more this time with tears in their eyes as the tornado grew in size and strength.

"No! If we kill them then we become them! We'll be taking parents from our siblings and you and I both know that we don't really want to hurt them, do we?" The once weak voice became stronger and now sounded like Kiel's conscience that he thought he had lost due to countless acts of evil on the isle. "But If we don't kill them they'll do what they did to us to others! How do we even know that our brothers and sisters will accept us?!" The darker voice grew weaker by the minute and lightning joined the ever growing tornado that kept the others from comforting the boy that had seemed so strong and cruel but was truly more fragile than they ever knew. "They'll accept us because they're our family and they love us!" The voice they had decided to call the lighter voice grew in strength. 

"No we cannot disobey! If we do they'll take him from us!" The VKs saw Kiels silhouette inside the tornado clutching a necklace with a glowing red ruby on it. The VKs were now inside the tornado it had grown so large it engulfed them but it didn't hurt them. They now saw two Kiels one had angel wings, glowing icy blue eyes and white hair the other had demon wings, black eyes and black hair. Both Kiels were fighting each other with swords and the occasional blast of magic. Two wolves appeared one black, one white they clashed and the black wolf was about to strike the white wolf down when the good version of Kiel let out a blast of magic pushing the black wolf away from the white one. This however, left him open for attack and his evil side made to kill his good side once and for all. The white wolf ran and knocked the evil side over, Kiels light side and the white wolf were back to back and started winning. 

The VKs cheered for him as the white wolf and the good side knocked the evil versions down and began to glow white but they did not move to kill they merely helped their villainous sides up and merged into one the wolf left behind ran into Kiel merging with him and Kiels eyes flashed that same glowing icy blue leaving one eye that colour ,the other pure black. His hair was black on one half with firey streaks and white on the other with blue streaks but his wings remained angelic just with black veins of colour running up them like vines before shrinking into his back until the wings were no longer outside his body.

The tornado blasted outwards smashing the windows and leaving the room decimated. 

The villain kids rushed towards Kiel.

Kiel looked at them, smiled and passed out on the ground.

Authors note: VKs = Villain Kids