Chapter One

I could not believe I said yes to this. God, I could not stop shaking, but I already said yes and there is no turning back now. Even if I wanted to. Why invite me to the house in the first place?

"Minx!" I hear Gayle yell from the front. With a huge heavy sigh I shook of the thought of spending time with my family and stood up rolling down my sleeves.

The sound of Slipknot pierced my ears as I enter the front of the parlor seeing Brady designing tattoos and Gayle busy with a customer, the poor girls face aches as Gayle stroke the needle on her skin. For this girl it hurts, for me its like an addiction.

"What is it Gayle?" I ask gazing at him.

Gayle did not look up from filling the girl's cross with hot pink.

"Last appointment canceled, looks like you are off the hook to go to that lame gathering at your house." Brady answered with a weak apologetic smile.

"Great."

Brady shrugged and turn his head to Gayle. "Man you gotta stop flirting with the clients, its not cool dude."

Gayle shot Brady the finger and went on with his work.

I look around in my parlor realizing what I actually accomplish. A spacious surrounding, one working station in front and two in the back for privacy. The walls deep red with abstract I and my team designed. Posters of rock bands plastered on the wall. Mostly hard metal like Pantera, Metallica and Korn, some rock like - Sleeping With Sirens and All time low.

"I will be in the back." I said waving at them to continue with their work. I took a seat in my leather chair getting out the new design I have been working on. Its a dragon skull tattoo for my client, he loves skulls and dragons apparently. His body is a canvas of how he sees the world and I have to pat myself on the shoulder that I did all of that.

I have been so caught up in my drawing I did not even bother to check the time. "Yo! Minx!" Brady startled me just as I finished the coloring.

I stood up once again strolling to the front. "Dude! I am bus-" My words were cut off my two handsome men; One short with long black hair that can make any girl bloom. The other one took my breath away.

Blue, that's what I notice. Piercing blue eyes. I walked over to the counter folding my arms on top of it. "What can I do for you gentleman?" I tried not to look at his art on his body but it was just so...illuminating.

"I would like a touch up on one of my tattoos." The taller one mumbles pointing to the batman sign on his arm, than grabbing a piece of paper out of his skinny jeans. "And this." He whispers sliding it over to me.

"Yo! Brady you wanna handle this one?" I ask as he came in crashing on the leather sofa next to the stereo fumbling with it. "Pick a damn song!" I snap.

Up in the air by Thirty Seconds To Mars escapes the speakers as Brady shook his head side to side. "Nah, you go right ahead boss."

I rolled my eyes and nod returning my gaze at the two beautiful men standing in front of me. "I can do this," I say with a small smirk on my facade. "Anything for ya?" I ask the shorter one.

"I am good beautiful." He replied with a wink.

I grabbed one of ten papers and placed it in front the tall guy. "Assuming your are over eighteen correct?" I ask with my brow arch.

The taller guy chuckles and nods seizing the pen out of my hand. "He looks like ten year old." The shorter one laughs making the taller one shot him a confused look.

"You done there?" I point to the work station.

"Nah, about an half hour boss." Gayle waved the needle to and fro and went on.