C3 Hard Times

😎Ivan' P.O.V😎

I saw Emilio last night sleeping. He seemed peaceful but he seemed uncomfortable at the same time. I took off his pants so he be more comfortable and i also covered him so he wouldn't be cold.

I felt kind of bad because we didn't get to spend a lot of time together on our birthday. I mean he has been acting like he didn't want to talk to me. I don't know i got to figure this out.

I was tired as well so i took of my pants amd was just in my underwear. [I mean who sleeps with pants anymore] I got into bed with him and just slept.

☇Next Morning☇
🕯Still Ivan's P.O.V🕯

I woke up and saw that Emi was pressing himself against me and my arm was on his waist. At the same time i found this weird. I get off the bed and head to the bathroom to do my business.

Once im out i see that Emi isn't there anymore. I wonder where he is? I looked around the house but nothing. There was one place i didn't check. The roof.

I climbed up to the roof from Jake's room and found Emilio sitting there silently. I went over to him and just sat next to him.

It seemed like he didn't even noticed i sat next to him because he seemed like he was thinking about something. I pat him.

"Ohh hey"he says

"Hey. What are you doing here?"i asked

"Nothing just thinking. I have to go bye"he said such in a hurry

I didn't know why but i get the feeling that Emilio is avoiding me. Like he just left without telling me anything.

What is going on? I kept asking myself

💯Emi's P.O.V💯

I left in a hurry.  I feel so dissapointed. i was about to tell Ivan about what i felt for him but then the thought of ruining our brothership. I don't want to ruin that. So i just left

Im in my room now and just wanting to tell him that but when the time comes i just freeze up. [Do you know how that feels?]

I honestly think should just leave Team 10. I feel like if i stay here for long Jake and the others will think the same about me.

A FAGGOT. HOMOSEXUAL

I feel like everyone is pressuring me to be something that im not. Sometimes i wish people could accept people who are going what im going through.

I don't know what to do. I fucking hate myself. Sometimes i wish i was born normal. You know completly straight.

FML

I honestly need some support. My mo would understand. She is always understanding. My dad no so much.

I guess i only have to keep ignoring him and maybe this will go away.

Why do i have to go through HARD TIMES?

Hey guys thanks for reading. Remember to vote and leave a comment. Please share this book to your friends. I really want to make this book a success. And plz feel free to DM me. Who knows maybe you can be on the story.

BTW SORRY ITS SHORT

💖

Never Knew it was You [Boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें