Eun Bi's POV:

"Please come again" I bowed at the leaving costumer as they leave the Cafe. Now I'm one my 3rd job I was working at a Cafe named 'Nam Nam's Cafe' I work here since last year. I look at the door for a costumer and nothing there was no one. I was about to leave the counter when I heard the door open.

"Welcome to Nam Nam's Caf-" I got cut off by my own words when I saw who was that person. Freaking Byun Baekhyun. He wearing a blue jacket with some patches on it, maong rip pants, timberland boots, and a black shades. And.. his with some girl Again but it's not the girl the he had a fight with yesterday (A/N: Baekhyun's outfit with the the girl who is with him, Ignore the bag that Baekhyun has in the picture)

 his with some girl Again but it's not the girl the he had a fight with yesterday (A/N: Baekhyun's outfit with the the girl who is with him, Ignore the bag that Baekhyun has in the picture)

"Still a playboy I see" I murmured and he and his girl came towards me witch was the counter.

"Can I have some Oreo Cookie Milkshake what do you want babe?" He asked and girl who was clinging in his arm

"Babe I want some French Vinilla shake" His girl said in a annoying voice and I just entered their order and rolled my eyes

"Okay sir that will be ₩12,394 Sir" He handed me his credit card and when I give back his card I suddenly remembered the ring he give me, I still didn't return it to him.

"Babe you go first in our sit I'll be waiting for our order" He lied to his girlfriend and she just nodded and went to a chair which was far from the counter.

"Oh your ring I almost forgot to give it back to you" I was about to return the ring when he stop

"No it looks good with you after all I'm rich I can buy a new ring for my fiance" He said and oh I wish I could just pinch this douche bag now and God I will be happy

"You know your just wasting money here have th-" He cut me off

"I don't want my girl to wear a ring that was already worn by somebody who is low" I was about to punch the hell out him when the staff called and said that the order was ready.

"Here enjoy your day sir" I tried to put on a fake smiled which is very much hard to smile when this douche bag is here. He grab the tray and finally my shift was over, now I will go home.

~Time Skipeu~

Baekhyun's POV:

I was driving towards my house when my phone suddenly rang, when I look at the caller ID it was Minhyuk, he is the secretary of my Father.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the phone

"Hello Baekhyun can you met up with me?" He asked and I sighed

"Is this about dad again?" I heard him sighed in the other line

"Just met up with me" He hang up after he said that. Well then I'll be going to Secretary Choi. I arrive outside of the company, I got out of my car and give the my keys to the staff. I went up to Secretary Choi's office and when I arrive at his office he was sitting on his chair