LEMON

OK! Just so you guys know, I'm not good at writing smut so....please don't spam me saying it sucks!! Other than that, you know the dealio.

Enjoy the smutty goodness!!
_______________________________

(Your POV)

I was walking down a path next to Grillby's and the Librarby. (How the f*** do I spell it!!?)

I was on my way back from Hotland because Alphys wanted me to try out her new experiments, and damn was it crazy!

She also wanted to show me this new anime.

After the barrier was destroyed I insisted on staying with the skeleton brothers.

The Great and Terrible Papyrus and Sans.

Now tibia honest, I've had a crush on Papyrus for a while, Sans is OK, he's just a huge pervert.

Papyrus however, he's always so intelligent, confident, smart, evil, and....

I've been hiding my...uh....kink from him.

I walked up to the house of the skeleton brothers, I opened the door and walked in.

"Papyrus, Sans!! I'm back!!" I called. Papyrus was in the kitchen doing whatever he does and Sans was sleeping on the couch, along with a bottle of mustard next to him.

"Hey Paps." I greeted, he looked me with his cracked skull and usual pissed off face, but it somehow shows a kind and gentle greeting.

"HELLO HUMAN, HOW WAS THE EXPERIMENT WITH UNYNE AND ALPHYS?" He asked.

"It was crazy!!" I replied.

I noticed something different about him.

"Papyrus, did you change your clothes?" I asked.

" OH, YES I DID. I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE FOR A CHANGE. SANS IS JUST WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW I LOOK SO, I LOOKED THROUGH MY CLOTHES AND FOUND THIS." He explained.

He was wearing a black jacket with a spiked collar, the sleeves where his shoulders were had a small picture of a Gaster blaster, his jacket was showing off is ribcage and spine and part of his hipbones, along with his usual pants and scarf.

I blushed and looked away.

"HUMAN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SEEM TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE." Papyrus asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I..I gotta go!!" I said quickly and ran up to my room, thanks to Sans who told me they had an extra room.

(LATER THAT NIGHT)

(Papyrus's POV)

The human seemed a little bit.......strange earlier today.

"SANS!! I'M GOING TO BED! DON'T WAKE ME UNLESS IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I ordered my lazy brother.

I thought maybe I can do something for her, wait! I know!

It's the perfect plan. I'll text her to come to my room.

And tell her that she has a surprise waiting for her.~

Nyehehehe~

(Y/n POV)

Ugh!!

Now I just feel like an idiot!!

*BING* My phone went off, that means.. Papyrus texted me?

Terrible Paps: HEY, COME TO MY ROOM, YOU HAVE A SURPRISE WAITING~ <3

Okaaay...seems a little bit....off about him.