1. Click Clack Slide

One day, A girl was playing outside, until her mother asked her to go to the shop and buy 3 milk bottles. The girl went on the errand and carefully planned to be home before 6:00 pm because she had heard thats the time Click Clack came out. When she reached the local store, the girl had discovered they were out of milk. She had to go to several shops before she could buy the 3 bottles of milk.

On the way home, the girl looked at her watch. The time was 5:52 PM. She looked around and saw parents rushing their children inside, they were locking the doors and windows nervously. She started running and almost reached her street, when she heard a strange noise.

   Click Clack Slide, Click Click slide, Click Clack drag 

She turned around, But the street was empty. She increased her pace, but the strange noise seemed to follow her.

Click Clack Drag, Clack Clack slide, Click Clack Drag

She ran as fast as she could until she Finally reached her house. She started pounding and thumbing on the door.

The girl's mum had fallen asleep and locked the door and closed the curtains. All of a sudden the pounding stopped.

A few minutes later, the mum had woken up and went to the front door. When she opened it, she looked down and screamed at what she had seen. Written on the door was blood saying "Mum, why didn't you open the door ?". The girl was never seen again. The Urban Legend has been around for many years, as this is possible to still be around...