Chapter 1- The Blanchard's House

Rowan's POV

I'm at my house in my room. It been like 5 months since I came out as Bisexual. I'm in love with my best friend Sabrina. Ahh I'm getting a call from Sabrina. Should I answer it or not. I think I should answer it so I answer the call.

"it took you long enough to answer it" Sabrina said

"oh, shut up" I said

"no" she said

"so what did you want?" I asked

"can I come over" she asked

"ummm, sure" I said

"ok, I'll be over" she said

"ok" I said

30 mins later Sabrina is here. She looks so beautiful. her beautiful blonde hair. her beautiful blue eyes and ok I need to stop thinking about how beautiful she is but wow her smile. Ok now stopping.

"do you want to watch a movie?" I said

"sure" she said

"lets watch Final Destination" I said

"ok" she said "Whatever you want"

"YAY" I said

We go up to my room and I grab my laptop and the movie. We go to my bed and we lay down to watch the movie.

"CARMEN" I yelled to my little sister

"yes" she said coming into my room

"can you please make me and Sabrina some popcorn?" I asked

"yes" Carmen said. 2 mins later she comes back with popcorn and water.

"thanks you" I said

Carmen lefted my room and we started watching the movie. I look over at Sabrina, man do I want to kiss her right now but I can't. I would die if she found out I loved her like that. I bit my bottom lip, man if she only knew what she does to me. I need to look away but I can't. Sabrina looks at me and bites her bottom lip. Wow that is hot. Ok look away now. Wow did that just work, yes, yes it did. 

The movie ended.

"Rowan, can I stay the night?" she asked

"why not" I said

"ok thank you" she said

My mom yelled for us to go down stairs to eat so we are going down stairs. We are down stairs and are at the dinner table and Carmen is looking at me like 'are you going to tell her or not' look and I mouth 'no Carmen' to her.

"Rowan, can I talk to you please?" Carmen asked me

"sure" I said

"in my room please" she said

"ok" I said and we go to her room.

"let me guess you want to talk about me tell Sabrina about how I feel about her, right?" I asked

"yep" she said "you need to tell her because I think she likes you the same way you like her"

"how would you know that and I don't like Sabrina, I love her" I said

"ok wow sorry, I forgot" she said " and I know because of the way she looks at you. She looks at you like you look at her."

"wow really I never saw that coming Carmen" I said

"I know" she said "lets go eat now"

"yep" I said

We go back so we can eat. I look over at Sabrina and she is eat. Man I love her so much. Stop it and eat Rowan. I love her.