Guys It's not funny

"Welcome to Miraculous/ Yandere simulator truth or dare." I say. "Seriously Melody, seriously." Marinette says. "Yes seriously. Please brighten up. But before we start." I say as I walk to Ayano. "You have to give me all your weapons." "B-but." "Ayano." I say sternly. "Fine." She hands me a knife, scissors, box cutter and a screwdriver. "Seriously Ayano." She looks at me angrily. If only you knew ...

I then say "Okay everyone let's get this show on the road for the first two dares are for Ladybug. Marinette go get her." Marinette run away and comes back as Ladybug but the others don't know that. "Okay the first dare is from me. Ladybug you have to kiss Budo's hand. "WHAT!!!!!!!" They both screeched. "A dares a dare." I tell them. "Fine." Marinette or should I say Ladybug says. She walks over to Budo (I introduced everyone already J) and kisses his hand. "The next one is from blueisnotonfire. They dare ladybug to kiss Adrien's cheek" I giggle after saying that. Ladybug then walks over and kisses Adrien's cheek and they both blush. "Okay Ladybug you can go now." After I say that she leaves the area and Marinette comes back.

"I need Chat Noir to come. Adrien go" "Okay he tells me. A minute later Chat Noir appears. "Hello people." "Hi we need you for a dare and please no puns." "Why can't I say my pawsome puns." "Because if you do." I say as a ball of blue flames appear on my hand. "Uh... Okay okay I'll do it." "I knew you'd come around and the flames disappear. "You have to kiss Marinette." "Uh........" "What I need to get Marichat to happen." He then walks over to Marinette and kisses her. "Yay you did it. You can go now." He leaves and comes back as Adrien"

"Now the next two dares are from Rubykurosawa4. First Chloe has to dye her hair dark green" "No why would I do that?" "A dare is a dare Chloe deal with it." "No I won't do it you can't make me." Chloe says. I smirk then I click my fingers and Chloe hair is dark green. "Nooo my beautiful hair. "They next dare is for Adrien to wear a dress and thanks to me, you also have to sing let it go." "Noooo. It's too embarrassing." "Really, Then I guess you wouldn't mind a little fire." "On second thoughts. I'll do it." "Okay. Here we go." A bright purple orb appears in my hand and I throw it at Adrien.

When the sparkles disappear he is in this dress.

With that he started singing

At the end of it. All of us were on the floor laughing our heads of except for Alya who videoed the thing. But she looked like she was trying to hold back a laugh.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS!"

"Well everyone leave your dares down below and I will try to do them. Goodbye everyone" I manage to say while laughing my head off.

"GUYS. IT ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL!"

"Your right. It's hilarious."

"MELODY!!!!!!"