+25.+

+Aracelia.+

I held Nevaeh in my arms and she brought her toy towards her my mouth to chew on it since the poor little thing was teething. I was sure on it was her bottom front ready to pop out since she had been crying all night.

Mommy here.” I cooed down to her as I put my finger in her tiny hand and she held tightly onto my finger. I smiled, loving that. No matter what, it'll seem to get old. I rocked on the rocker and let her chew on the toy since it made her happy. I couldn't believe she was almost four months now, it was true that time that times go buy so fast. She was so tiny anymore, she was bigger and I wish I could slow it down. I want her to a baby forever.

Nevaeh smiled up at me and dropped the toy. She let go of my finger and held her arms up towards me. I brought my face down towards her and she touched my cheeks, patting my cheeks. I played with her hair on her little head because it was so cute that I could push it up like a little mo hawk. I picked her up by her armpits and placed her feet on my lap, “Who's mommy little angel? Oh, it is you!” I said as I brought her over and kissed her little nose.

I don't know how much I could thank Eric for her. It was hard to leave him again, but I knew he would be much better off with a women like he has. It broke my heart, but when I learned I was pregnant all the heart ache vanished.

I love you.” I said as I blew against her cheeks and she giggled, squealing happily.

I felt someone behind me, making my back stiffen up. I brought Nevaeh close to my chest as I turned my head around, glaring at the child who came in my dreams.

How'd you get here?” I asked the Demon child. “Senka?”

No.” he said as innocent as a child who was caught stealing cookies from the jar. I wasn't buying it though, the little thing is a Demon.

Get out now.” I coldly said. “You don't know who you’re messing with, boy.”

He tilt his head and looked at Nevaeh. I brought my hand up to her little head protectively and he smiled, “I'm going to have allot of hair to.”

Huh?” I asked and got up. “Look here you little snake, get out.” I snapped.

The little boy pouted then, “But, but—“

Out!” I yelled and Nevaeh started crying.

So it is true, you won’t love me.” the boy said and my eyebrows furrowed together confused. “Papa says you'll just have to get over it.”

What?” I questioned. “Who in God name are you?”

Mama and papa says my name Azariah, though mama is still trying to get use to the name.” he said.

What is going on? Am I still just dreaming or is this little Demon actually here? What is he talking about anyways? I didn't feel the bad feeling I usually get when a Demon near, this boy didn't give off that feeling. Even a Combion gave off that bad feeling like it Demon father or mother.

What are you?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I don't know, there's never been one like me. Papa says hybrid right now since there isn't a name.”

A hybrid?” I questioned. “Of what?”

Well mama is Mortal and Angel, but papa is full Demon so I'm a mix of everything I guess.” he said, shrugging his right shoulder innocently.

I almost dropped Nevaeh in my arms and my mouth parted a little as I looked down at Nevaeh. She stared up at me with those green eyes I always stared at and I looked at the little boy who had the same eyes.