I can't do this!!

It was a normal Saturday morning, and as you've been doing the last month, you woke up alone in you and Newts apartment. You sighed and got up and got dressed, you went to the kitchen and made yourself some breakfast, when you heard some mumbling from Newts suitcase, you looked at it and you decided to go down there. When you got down in the case you saw Newt sitting at the table in the little cabin, you walked over to him and saw he was stuck on a page in his book, he's been writing like crazy the last month, you felt bad for him, the last week he's been stuck not knowing what to write. You hugged him from behind and laid you head on his shoulder, "what's up?" You asked him already knowing the answer, he sighed "I don't know what to write, I don't know what creature to tell about next, I want this to be good, I want Albus to write the foreword, I want him to see I didn't get kicked out of Hogwarts for nothing, it's too much I can't do this!!" He said getting up in the end of it. You were shocked, he had never said this, he would always just say that he was stuck. You thought about what he said, you went to Hogwarts together, you remember the day he got kicked out, you don't think you've ever cried that much, but when he said he wanted Dumbledore to write the foreword to make him proud, it hit something in you you got sad, he wanted him to be proud of him, you felt tears forming in your eyes, maybe he thought he wasn't good enough so he needed to prove it. Newt was standing with his back to you, you went up to him standing in front of him, and gave him the biggest longest hug you guys have ever had, when you pulled away you kissed him. Not long after you pulled away you said "Newt you need a break, please come up and watch a movie or read a book or something, it'll help you've been working so hard" you kissed his nose, he looked at you with his beautiful green eyes, that had felt dead and lifeless the last week, but now they were sparkling again and he smiled and kissed you again "thanks (Y/N) I love you" "I love you too" you answered, you took his hand and got him upstairs, putting on a movie, while it was on the menu you went out and made you guys some hot coco since it was fall, when you came back Newt had got all of the pillows and blankets he could find and thrown them on the couch, you laughed slightly at this, he was such a child and you wouldn't want it any other way. You got over placed the mugs, kissed him and then snuggled up next to him under all the blankets, you had put in a Disney movie, you guys always watched them together being the childish couple like always.
----------------------------------------------
Please comment what you think <3