Chiquita

Okay this song is based on the ABBA song Chiquita so go give it a listen!
----------------------------------------------
You loved the classes at Hogwarts but sometimes it was really hard and you hated it, and you hated life, everything would be so stressful it was so annoying. You went back to your dorm after your last class, you went directly into your room, your head in the pillow feeling tears in your eyes, threatening to escape. Suddenly you heard a knock on your door, you wiped your eyes and opened the door to see your amazing and loving boyfriend Newt. He had a big smile on his face but when he saw you, he could sense that something was wrong, he pulled you directly into a hug, you felt some of the tears escape your eyes. "What's wrong love?" He asked "everything is just so stressful I hate it, I mean I love it here but why must it be so hard?!" You felt tears streaming down your face, Newt quickly wiped them away and looked you in your eyes "it's okay it's gonna be fine, I've been noticing that you've been acting a bit strange, I thought it was nothing but it is, I hate to see you sad you should have told me, I'll always be here as a shoulder you can cry on, as a best friend whenever you need it. I know it seems hard but you know there's more to life than stress and school, the world isn't ending you'll be okay" he ended it with a forehead kiss, he knows that you love them. You felt tears again but this time not of sadness, but if happiness, Newt was the best boyfriend ever you couldn't love him more. You leaned in and gave him a kiss, you were happy even though all of the stress, you were as happy as a Disney princess that were singing as they always do, Newt made you feel like a princess just the way he treated you.
When you pulled away from the kiss you looked each other in the eyes, you started to laugh you didn't know what else to do, you hugged Newt again, "but why were you here in the first place?" You asked him, he wouldn't usually come over like that "oh yeah right, I have something to show you!" He said exited as a child in a candy shop, you laughed and followed him into his bedroom, in the middle of it there was a suitcase, you tilted your head at Newt when he made jazz hands around the suitcase "aaaaand?" You asked, he laughed "oh yeah I haven't opened it yet" he giggled a little while opening the case. When he had opened it he looked really excited, but you were just really confused, and you got even more confused when he put both of he's feet inside it, and even more when he CLIMED into the case, you felt the floor under your jaw. He disappeared into the case and of course you followed, when you were in the suitcase you looked around and saw you were in a little cabin, it didn't really have anything in it but you were to shocked to say anything "Newt!" You simply just said "I know!" He showed you the 'outside' of the cabin and told you his purpose of having it " I'm gonna write a book about Fantastic Beast and to study them and of course protect them, I'm gonna keep them in here!" You loved the idea it was amazing, you loved his love for fantastic beast, but you will always love him more.
----------------------------------------------
Okay sorry know this was shit but I wrote it a little in 12 am because I couldn't fall asleep😂 but I hoped you liked it!