chapter 5

As we got out of the plane, everyone was hungry for real food. Not the crap the airplanes serve. We unloaded the plane and started to walk towards the cars. 

" Umm... we have just two cars?" Kourtney asked as she counted the number of people that could fit in it. It was just two black Escalades holding only seven people if we didn't have any bags to put in the back. So we had to use twoo seats per car plus the trunk for luggage. leaving only five seats! 

" It fine your and your sisters can sit on each other!" Mom said as she sat shotgun next to  Dad. " It's not that far, same seating as o the plane."

" Scott i am sitting on you holding Mason." Kourtney said  as she pushed Scott in to the seat, and sat on top of him.

" My pleasure babe." Scott said as he smacked her butt.

" Robby! sit with me!"  Khole said in a whiny voice like a little 3 year old.

As every piled into the two cars i was stuck in Justins car, sitting on top of him.  Of course Justin was happy, any teenage boy would be more than glad to have a girl sit on him. 

" Now don't get any ideas Justin!" I said as Patty laughed, I got to know her a little more. Kenny was sitting next to us, and Scooter was driving. 

" We all know you want to sit with me." Justin replied as  he pulled me closer to each other .

In a few minutes we where at the hotel.  It was beautiful! Ours rooms where on the ocean! I am staying with Khole.  Justin and Kenny. Scooter and Rob, Kourtney and Scott, Pattie by herself. I ran out the car and straight to my room, and was in awe by the beauty of it all. They already had our luggage there! I grabbed my swim suit and surfboard.  weheartit.com/entry/104957480  Then i jumped off our dock and into the ocean, soon later Kim and Chris walked in, as i was laying on my board. i heard a splash, and soon next to be was Justin and Khole. Pushing me off my board and into the warm water , Justin  sat on my surf board .  

" Chris! No!" Kim yelled as she was thrown into the ocean. Fully clothed. As she swam up, she wiped her make up off,  and checked her ears. 

" OH MY GOD!!! MY EARING IS MISSING !!! " she cried . " CHRIS!" 

I looked at Justin and Khole, we started diving looking for the ear ring, I found the earing at the bottom, about 10 feet deep. As i swam up, i pulled Justin down. I  quickly swam up, and climbed the steps,  found Chris walking back behing Kim runing. 

" Hey! Chris!" i yelled as i ran towards him." I  found the earing!" 

" Hey, thanks Kelly."  Chris said as he gave me a hug and ran towards Kim.

I started to walk back to my room, the place was amazing, the clear water, everything. When i felt the blood drip down my leg. stopped and dipped in the water. The saltwater burned a little, but nothing too bad. As i got back to my room, no one was there. Khole told me to get ready for dinner with everyone. So i did, i let my hair dry, the salt giving me a beach look, dryed off myself and changed into 

weheartit.com/entry/107279091/search?context_type=search&...  

--------------------------------------------------------------- after dinner--------------------------------------------

I sat by Khole and  Rob , in front of Justin and Kenny.  Justin and I played a little footies ;).  I will say he is very good looking, but i dont think i am ready for anything to serious , just yet.  After dinner everyone was tried but me and Justin exchanged imessage, he messaged once i was in bed ready to fall asleep. 

Justin : Hey ;) 

Me: Hey :p 

Justin: Goodnight Gorgeous xoxo :*

I smiled to myself and turn away back to bed.  I felt  myself  being pulled into a dreamless, peaceful sleep. 

Hello 

hi there 

like it 

comment

rate 

follow