Viktor Nikiforov X Yuri Katsuki: Rain

This takes place after the grand prix final
Viktor's POV
I woke up next to Yuri to hear rain drumming on the roof; it was disappointing because Yuri and I had planned on going out today. I sighed and smoothed my hair down. Yuri stirred and I laid back down next to him and wrapped my arms around him like I did every morning; I wanted the first thing he felt to be my arms around him.
His eyes fluttered open and I smiled at him,
"Good morning Yuri." I said as I kissed his forehead.
"Viktor, good morning." He said with a smile. I could tell that he'd heard the rain when he looked up and frowned.
"It's raining." He sighed and deflated.
I nodded as I brushed a strand of hair out of his face,
"It's ok, love. We'll find something else to do."
I grinned at the return of his sleepy smile,
"Ok Viktor. But first... Can we go back to sleep? I'm still tired."
"Of course, love." I smiled and nuzzled my nose against his before pulling him back into my arms. He curled into me and the two of us soon fell into a blissful sleep.
🍲🍲🍲
Yuri's POV
The novelty of waking up next to the one you love never wears off. Waking up next to Viktor is the best feeling in the world. I turned to face him and looked into his eyes.
"Good morning Victor.... Again." I smiled.
"Good morning love." He nuzzled into my hair, inhaled deeply, and then breathed a steady warmth out across my scalp and repeated the process, relaxing me. We lie in bed for a while, talking, until we were ready to get up.
"So what should we do? Now that our plans are ruined." I asked glumly.
"Ruined? No, the day's still perfect. I get to spend it with you, after all." He gave my side a little poke.
"You're right." I said with a chuckle in an attempt to cover up how flustered I was.
"What if we watch a little bit of TV? Then maybe later we can make dinner together. I'm thinking pork cutlet bowls." He stood, stretched, and yawned. I studied the way his muscles pulled and flexed. Victor turned around and caught me staring. He smirked.
"You like what you see Yuri?" He took me gently by the chin and lifted my face to his but avoided eye contact, opting instead to stare down unabashedly at my own shirtless chest, "The view's not so bad from here, either." I could feel my face flush intensely as he winked and exited the room.
🍲🍲🍲
Viktor's POV
After getting dressed Yuri and I went out to the living room and turned on a show to watch. After a couple hours I noticed something.
"The rain stopped."
Yuri smiled,
"Do you want to go for a walk with Makkachin?"
"I would love to. Makkachin!" I called for him and he bounded into the room.
"Wanna go for a walk boy?" He stuck his tounge out happily and the three of us got ready.
Outside the sun was shining brightly and there was a rainbow in the sky. Yuri and I walked hand in hand as Makkachin happily sniffed at things and wagged his tail.
"Hey Viktor?" Yuri said looking at me.
"Yes Yuri?" I looked into his eyes.
"I loved our day together. Even though we didn't do as we planned, I loved being in your company."
I smiled, wrapped him in an embrace, and burried my nose gently into his soft, comforting hair and mumbled into it, "I did too, ма́ленький мой."
(my little one)