introduction

A castle.

It stood upon a hill with its head high as it looked over its kingdom. The golden sky reflected off the clear blue lake, lighting up the kingdom of Hope's heart where the Grande king and his knight in shining armour lay, motionless.

Silence engulfed half the kingdom ,which surrounded the currently amber medieval castle.

Inside ;however, was almost ghostly. A glass window shone its rainbow design onto the polished oak floor of the long and winding corridor. The fireplace sat; ashes of a once burning fire, which flames burned saffron and made the whole room welcoming, now black and soulless. Opposite, a leather midnight black couch covered in crimson pillows that complemented the warmth of the fire in the Autumn coldness. A mirror hung above the fireplace, its gold painted frame slightly chipped as an attempt to show its true colours. The wall surrounding covered in a wallpaper of red roses which contrasted with the other three walls which were all a plain white.

The kitchen. A shiny marble floor lead to a breakfast bar island in the centre accompanied by three stalls the colour of the deep ocean. A similar black surface to the island spread out from the corner to cover an entire wall, leaving a gap for the fridge and oven which also fitted the modern style.

The main bedroom, of course, belonging to the Grande King, also know as Oikawa Tooru, and his lover, commander of the knights Iwaizumi Haijme. In the centre against wall stood the queen sized bed, which they shared, where they both currently sleep unaware of the sun rising. The room also contained a dark oak walk in wardrobe and a few pictures containing the happy pair and their friends. Small snores omitted from the room as the knight slept with his arms around the back of his angel.

Another bedroom two doors down slept Hanamaki Takahiro and Matsukawa Issei. The other two knights which lived in the castle. There room was similar to the others but they their bed was only a double and they had just a normal wooden wardrobe.

The complete other side of the kingdom stood another castle. It was on level ground but still towered over the buildings, its existence slightly less than the other castle. Its stone structure still a dark silver as the sun hadn't travelled that far. Here lived Kageyama Tobio, on his own.

The kingdom was split down the middle to determined who owned what. But do not be mistaken, it is not that way because of a war or hate; it is there because ruling half a large kingdom like this is so much easier with two rulers. There is some rivalry between the Grande King and the King, but that's just because they get competitive. Who doesn't?

The castle of the king was very much quiet twenty four seven. He had trouble making friends, or even communicating. He wasn't always lonely though, the maid Yachi, who was around his age, did come in six days of the week to sort out the castle and try and keep the king company. They got along quite well most of the time. Never destined to be lovers though. That would just be funny as both of them were gay and aware of it.

Now we've set the scene, let the action begin!