2; festival build-up

The day had come. Special guests were to arrive today to mark the annual build up to the Festival of Hope.

This year it was to be held in Kageyama's side of the kingdom as of this year he was classed as ' old enough' to host, which basically meant there was no way of trying to skip out on it like he did most years. His special guests were of course the Grand king, Oikawa and Commander of the Knights, Iwaizumi but also rulers Sawamura Daichi and Sugawara Koushi of the Karasuno kingdom. They were to stay in the castle for two weeks and would attend the festivities.

"I welcome you to the Kingdom of Hope," the King began as he shook hands with the other ruler, "I am King Kageyama Tobio." 

"Much obliged! I am Sawamura Daichi, ruler of the Karasuno Kingdom, and this is my husband, the other ruler-" he replied as they broke the hand shake and stood in a professional stance.
"-Sugawara Koushi, pleasure to meet you!" the silver haired man interrupted shaking Tobio's hand vigorously. Kageyama was very uncomfortable with the forced human contact but tried not to show it. It was a failed attempt. 

After what seemed like a million apologies from Suga, they (including Tooru and Haijme) had made their way to the living room. The five of them discussed kingdoms and the problems they faced. 
"I don't believe we've been introduced. Who might you be?" Daichi asked turning to Yachi, once she had accidentally got overly involved in the convocation. 

"Oh!" the maid became extremely flustered, "My name is Yachi sir, I am the maid of the castle; probably the one thing keeping the King sane" Yet again he flinched at the title so she sent him an apologetic look. 

"Well tomorrow we will escort you around the Kingdom so you can see the preparations personally." Kageyama stated after they had eaten, "We will leave at ten, sleep well." 

Darkness loomed over the small castle and silence swallowed every noise but the hooting of the owl and the rustling of the dancing oaks. This silence travelled for miles and all the lively scents of the middle of town had died out, leaving the smell of peace for all to endure. Small lights painted the midnight sky as lost wishes shot past them. A larger ghostly, circular light stood like a beast among them. Lush lime grass that swayed in the fields to the beat of a heart now stood still, the colour now sage and lifeless.