So the story begins...

He woke up and the first thing that he noticed was the weird feeling. His heart start pumping so hard, he could hear it in his head. But it wasn't a normal pumping, it was the sound of the steam mechanism. This was something new, with the idea of him not remembering anything... At all. Not even the name. He was so confused and scared but he had to make a move. He tried to move his leg, he tried to do something, but nothing happened. So he just layed down there and time passed and passed...

Every minute was the same and every hour that went by wasn't different any how. It was different type of silence, it was not just the silence. It was the silence that made people lose their minds. His heart wasn't pumping as much as it was, but it still left him a little repeated noise.And when he thought nothing could ever change, something changed. It wasn't as noticeable, like a far away noise, but after continuous sound, he noticed it straight away. It was just like his steam mechanism noise but with a different beat. It slowly started to raise up in the volume same as in the distance. Soon enough that his noice became a different rhythm.He wasn't scared of it, and the only fact that terrified him was that he cannot move. Over the sound of ticking mechanisms, he could hear the sound of steps. Slow steps that were slowly, like this creature was scared of him or anything around, it moved towards him with every little step.

He looked where the shadows started to form, in the corner of the room.Those shadows reminded him the form of some human-kind silhouette, which slowly walked out of the dark part of the room. This movements weren't as smooth as they suppose to be. Every movement of this creature were rough and every step was robot-like. He thought it was a kind of joke, until he saw it. It was a steampunk figure, that formed a human-like girl. She wasn't that big, probably a couple of inches from the ground.