~9~

As the raider leader turns around and starts talking, I grab the raider that walking towards me. I snap his neck quickly and change into his clothes, leaving him in his underwear. I shove his  bloody body under the truck. I walk out dressed like him. "Nobody back there?" The raider leader asks me. I shake my head no and go in the crowd, pointing my gun at my own team to blend in. "Ok put these people in our cabin now." The leader tells me and a few more raiders. I walk up and grab Kaylie, pulling her up.

"What the hell, Minget?" She whispers to me.

"Im getting these raiders dead or gone." I tell her.

"Ok." I say. We walk inside and I tie her up. Jamie and Ko are already tied up. "Let me get the jester." I tell a raider. "Oh ok." The raider says.

"On 3, we kill all these dudes." I whisper to Extreme.

"Wait, Minget?" He asks me. "3 2 1 Now." I say. He jumps up and punches one in the throat. I knee one in the gut and stab the raider. We tag team the other two. I untie Jamie and Ko as Extreme unties Kaylie. I hand everybody a gun.
"Lets try and sneak this, only shoot if spotted." I tell everybody. They all agree and we sneak behind a corner of the cabin. We find the Raider leader. "Skull, sir." Raider says to him. "What?" Asks Skull, the raider leader. "The prisoners. They escaped." The raider tells his leader. Skull just stares at his raider henchman. Then, the raider falls to the ground, a bullet in his skull. "Now we know why they call him 'Skull'." Extreme whispers. "FIND THE PRISONERS!" Yells Skull. My team goes in, assault rifles pointing at Skull. "Were already here." I say. "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" Skull yells. We all look at eachothers. I smile. "Were the damm NightWalkers." I say as we fill him with bullet holes. More raiders start shooting. We shoot and shoot the raiders and they drop like flys. I stand up to shoot some and I feel something hit me in the chest like a truck. I fall to the ground. "No fuck fuck No!" Extreme says as everybody runs over to me. Kaylie and Jamie start to cry a little. "DONT YOU DIE YOU DUMMY!" Extreme says getting tears. "Ill miss you guys." I say, laying in my blood. I cough up blood. Kaylie finishes shooting the raiders. Ko runs to try and find the medkit. "This may be the wasteland." I start. "But you guys may be the best thing out of all of this. I start closing my eyes and fall into a darkness for enternity, surounded by tears of my team and the blood of myself.