PROLOGUE

"Mummy! Please let me call papa!" Ashvi looked at her 4 year old daughter asma as she has concern all over her face when ashvi was vomiting in the basin.
"It's ok, baby. Mummy will be fine soon. It's just that in pregnancy I fall sick soon." Asvhi said.

"Is it my fault? Because I told you to cook chocolate-sandwiches, did it make you sick? Are you in pain mummy?" Asma asked oh-so-concernedly, making Ashvi laugh.

"I'm fineee. Stop worrying." Ashvi kissed asma's nose. "I love you."

"EW! Only boys love girls, mummy! I'm a girl and you are a girl too.. how can you say I love you to me?" Asma spoke with disgust making ashvi burst into laughter.

~~~~
"Hello??? Papa? Please come home." Ashvi eyes widened as asma picked up the phone to talk to MANAV.

Ashvi immediately snatched the phone and disconnected it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, asma??!" Ashvi got angry. "Mummy and papa are not married anymore, don't call him. He only visits once every week to check you and me cos I'm pregnant, that's enough."

~~~~
MANAV and ashvi had gotten divorced 3 months ago, after 5 years of marriage. But a month ago ashvi came to know that she is pregnant with their second child,
They both had a very stressful marriage so they had separated. Actually, MANAV was supposed to marry Prerna...asma's sister who he had loved since childhood (MAYBe). But Prerna ran away from the marriage on the wedding day, cos she had fallen in love with another man. To save their family's honors: The Murty's got ashvi, Prerna's younger sister married to THE MANAV MALHOTRA. And the MALHOTRA agreed while MANAV married ashvi for his family's honor too as his DADIi's health was very bad at that time and he didn't want her to suffer any humiliation. But MANAV never loved ashvi for being the sister of PRERNA who had broken his heart so badly, he hardly ever spent any time with ashvi anyway and one day they finally got divorced when their fights became too much...

************
holla guys here is the prologue
hope u all like it
Give Your review and votes
and let me know if You liked it or not

thats means alot 😍😍😍😍