CHAPTER 1

EARLY MORNING

Ashvi in asma's RoomA cute pretty little girl was sleeping in her Cute little Room

A cute pretty little girl was sleeping in her Cute little Room

she is having a beautiful Smile on her face while sleeping as if she is watching some beautiful dream
N
beside her ,her mother was watching her every cute, cute expressions
AFTER SOMETIME
''Shona ,wake up baccha ,see its already 7'o clock, wake up princess'' ashvi said very lovingly while stroking asma hair and giving her kisses.
''No ,mumma pleazzzzzzze 2 min more pleazze mumma'' and again she drifted in deep slumber
Ashvi nodded her head in disbelief ''both father and daughter are ditto copy, they both know how to make other people agree to their words ufffff what to do'' then with an evil smirk, ''not bad ashvi Murty you are toh too smart now see asma baby what your mumma will do''
She brought colours and started drawing on asma's face and was silently laughing, not being able to control herself she started laughing loudly and this caused asma to come out of her dream land.
''Mumma, what happened, why are you laughing? You broke my sleep'' she said annoyingly.
''Hahahahahaaa baby come see yourself'' and carried her to the dressing table.

Looking at her own vision asma started laughing loudly ''haahaaahahaaa mumma look she is looking so funny haahahahahaaah''''mumma see ''Ashvi '' baby she is no one else but you see'' said smirking

''mumma see ''
Ashvi '' baby she is no one else but you see'' said smirking.
Asma got SHOCKED and with an angry pout ''Mumma you did this, but why?''
Ashvi ''Awww my shona baby you were not waking up so I had to do something nah so here it is, you are looking soooo cute my pumpkin''.
''Now come take your bath you have to go to school today you have sports nah''
Asma still with her cute angry pout ''No I will not move from here, first I want to paint your face also''
Ashvi shockingly ''No baby, I already took my bath ''
And

there started the cute MOTHER DAUGHTER mastiii
~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN BREAKFAST TABLE
Ashvi ''Come shona finish your breakfast we are getting late ''
Asma still busy dancing in front of the TV and showing her dance moves ''no mumma today no breakfast. You have yours ,don't let my chotu bAbu hungry''
Ashvi ''No baby you know nah I eat after you only than,... come first ....and see your chotu babu is also very hungry ,he is also following your dance steps ''
Asma came to dining table ''okay mumma coming, come let's eat'' with a tired expression ''ufff I only have to take care of everyone ''
~~~~~~~~~~
IN THE CAR
ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL
Asma was sitting beside ashvi on the passenger seat
AND
blabbering things to her mumma and chotu babu keeping her hand on ashvi's stomach '' chotu babu you are ok nah....if you want anything than just ask me, I will get you everything ok''
AND
kisses her palm and puts on ashvi stomach
AND
Ashvi is enjoying the moment of her babies
''Mumma, Papa is coming nah, today I will give him the card ,'' asma exclaimed happily
Ashvi's face turned pale ''baby actually, I think papa will not be able to come today, you know nah he has a work load ''
Asma got sad with a low tone ''but mumma, papa had promised me, that he will come today, just to remind him once!!!, you did remind him???''
''No....no....I mean yes ....I did remind him...yes I reminded him''
~~~~~~~~~
Ashvi's POV

''Why manav why??Just because of you, today I have to lie to my jaan, I will never, ever forgive you for this, I have thought that whatever the conditions, differences we are having, you will never make a reason for moving on with that B**** , asma is my daughter, I will never let you take her away from me!''

POV ENDS
~~~~~~~~~~~

Asma interrupting ashvi's pov ''Mumma, now what will I do? All my friends are coming with their both papas and mummas, only my papa will not be there, ...and over that today is FATHER'S DAY. I really wanted to see papa and give him this card'' said sadly with tears.
Ashvi stopped the car ''no mera baccha , you are toh so understanding, and I'm with you nah , so stop crying .....see if you will cry than your chotu babu will also be upset nah ...''
Asma stammeringly ''okk mumma ....I ...will...not cry ....I'm your good girl.''
Ashvi smiles proudly for her so understanding daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

holla guys

here is the update
hope u all lyk it
DO VOTES N COMMENTS
THATS MEANS A LOT 💕💕💕

THANKU