:Chapter 9:

"Mikasa, does Mr. Levi like sweets?"

"I don't think so, but you can ask him," She replied.

"Hm... well what about his favorite food. Can we make it together?" 

"I don't know what his favorite food is either." She closed the book she was reading.

"Oh man! Hm... Oh Mister Levi!! What's your favorite food!? I'm a bad wife Mikasa."

"What?! Wife!? Is that what you people have been telling her?" Levi stalked over to us. He took me away from Mikasa. "She's five!"

"Huh? Is it illegal? Mister Levi..."

"Of course it is! You're not my wife! You're just a kid I look after!"

"But... But Armin said... and Mikasa... said we're married... and we're gonna have a big wedding with three cakes!"

Mister Levi looks horrified! "ARMIN!"

"Sir?"

He slams him against the wall and punches him. "You tricked a five year old to fall in love with me?! You're sick!"

"So... we're not married..."

"No!" Levi kicked Armin in his man part, letting him go.

"AHHHAAAA! Why did you lie to me Armin, and you too Mikasa! Mister Levi doesn't love me!" I ran away.

"OI! Hold up brat! Don't go outside!"

I opened the door anyway and left. Mister Levi doesn't love me, and Armin and Mikasa made me believe he did! We're not getting married!