Chapter 3

He looks a bit different. "I guess my memory isn't that great". I think to myself and shrug off the thought.

I look to the right side of the long table where we will eat and I see Jake. He glances at me and then quickly begins talking to Marcus and Lucas.

I suddenly regret coming.

Tessa pulls me and takes a seat next to the blonde and I sit next to her. She's on my left and Jake is across from her. Marcus is in front of me and Lucas on his left in front of the empty hair next to me. The waitress walks to our table and asks us what we'd like. As Tessa begins to order, I notice someone walking to our table, he looks...omg he's looks just like the blonde!!

"Oh look Sav, here comes Ivan." Tessa signals at the blonde coming to our table. "And this is his twin brother, Emilio" she says as she puts her hand on the blonde next to her.

I feel stupid, I thought that the one next to Tessa was the twin I had cuddled with. As i shake hands with Emilio, I hear the chair on my right move and someone sit on hit. I look to see who it is and immediately I blush.

"Ivan, this is Savannah, but I'm sure you two have covered a little more than that" Tessa says with a smirk.

Ivan looks at me and then smiles, "yesterday was fun" he says with a smirk. I feel my face going red once again. I immediately look away and as I do, I hear him chuckle.

...

About an hour later, everyone is done and just talking about random things and the party yesterday.

"Sav, I have dance practice to go to but I will text you later" Tessa says as she hugs me.

Shortly after, I get my things and I walk out of the restaurant and look out to the street.

"Okay, now how to get home" I think to myself. I take my phone and begin to get an uber.

"Savannah" I hear someone call out

I turn around and I see Ivan.  I immediately begin apologizing for my actions from yesterday. He just begins to laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I ask a begin to feel self conscious. Maybe I did sleep with him and I was terrible at it?

"There's nothing to apologize for."

I bite my lip and feel my hands begin to sweat.

"Did we um-" i begin to ask

He takes a step closer and puts his arm around my waist pulling me in closer. "if you're going to ask if you and I had sex, no, we didn't. But if you're up for it, I wouldn't refuse" he whispers into my ear.

I bite my lip and begin to feel my heart start to beat faster.

"Ivan, buddy, how's Jay?" I hear someone say.

Ivan immediately drops his hand and I take a step back.  I look to my side and I see Jake.

"Jay is not a part of my life anymore" Ivan says through his teeth

"Yea yea whatever" Jake says as he get in between me and Ivan.

"Ivan could you give us a moment!" Jake asks Ivan. Ivan looks at me, asking if I'll be okay and I nod. He then glares at Jake and walks towards Emilio who is walking to a car.

I look back at Jake.

"What do you want?" I ask, clearly annoyed. He grabs me by my waist and harshly pulls me closer to him. " You're mine" he growls.