The Help

As soon as Rugio reaches the home he call his friend cum partner "Racker" to his home,  and tell everything happened to him.
Racker and Rugio both are friend from their Hacking classes as they both were learning thing together and share everything to each other.
Then they both decided to test the full potential of that power and go outside to test it. They both decided to test power by talking to every animal they encounter . One by one every street dog cats even mice they tested every animals including ants, and they found that it work on every animals .
They the second step they decided to ask something to animals or give orders to them.
Result is surprising every animal obey all orders without asking anything.
It seems like Rugio is king and every animals are his servent.
They went home and thinking about it deeply . They want to utilise as well as enhance the power.
Then they decided to design an AI(artificial intelligence), But it is normal it is beyong the thinking of anyone.
Then they contacted another common friend of them "Zee" she is a medical freek and working on a project which seem like impossible to every one.
She is designing a formula which give a human form to any animal as evolution to them, But it is not completed yet she is working on it.

Author' note:

Hi guys this is the end of third chapter hope you all start enjoying it . All the thing suspense,thrill ,science , technology came now, what do you think about it please .

"What do think , what happend next comment below".
                       COMMENT
If you like it then VOTE for me and if you you want me to write more stories and you want to read it then just
                _____ Follow me______

If you like this story then read my another one " The Pure ones"the vampire story.

By: RoyaleRugio