how mallorey became an orphan

mallorey:

i was 5 years old at the time and i can recall all that had happened that exact day, every detail, every pattern the blood made when it was spilled in cold blooded murder.

my mum was murdered by my dad. he was angry because my mum had gotten me a dress. specifically one that was quite short but thats how kids my age back then dressed. he got too angry grabbed me by the collar of my dress and ripped it off with me and mum screaming 'stop' and me crying at my newly bought dress ripped.

he strapped me to a chair and threw my mum on the bed and said "stay there or else i will kill your daughter" she realeated ''shes your daughter too daniel" im still crying and shouting at mum and dad to stop thats when my dad looked as if i just blew his lid

"shut up you spoilt brat" then he slapped me making me cry more "DANIEL" my mum screamed just after his hand left my now redened face.

he left my room and went to their room because i heard a draw slam shut and he re-entered my room this time holding a 44. magnum and pointed it at my mum "i kmew we shouldnt have had a kid lou" my phsycotic dad said "but at the time you agreed to keep her" she said "that was THEN this is NOW" he said "say goodbye to mummy mal" he said to me as he pressed letting her blood slptter all over me, my dad and the rest of the room leaving a really horrific crimson colour drown my once really nice white and purple room.

Thats when the sirens were heard

"FUCK!" my dad shouted

the sound of our front door slam open and the sound of footsteps approach my room

i looked at my dad who smiled at me and put the gun to his head "good bye princess" he said before he shot himself

"DADDY!" was all i remember saying before blacking out the the sounds of men and women voices and the pressure around my arms loosen.

this is how i mallorey black became an orphan.