Chapter 10 The Deepen Plots and Missing Aobas

There standing before me was the one and only Renji Abarai with the usual smug look on his face as he crossed his arms across his chest. 

"Tch, I told you I'm not a berry. That's more Ichigo then me," I mumbled out as I walked towards him with a smirk on my face, since even though he didn't get along with Ichigo as much, the two of us got along well enough for me to call him a close friend.

"Heh, you got me there," He said with a chuckle before becoming serious. 
"I take it that you also noticed the weird things going on around her," He stated, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I noticed," I said with a frown of my own before adding. "You have any idea why hollows are starting to appear?"

"No, that's why me and a few others are here. Mainly to investigate the reason why hollows are targeting this place," Renji answered with a sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hmm, even I have to admit that this is very odd, and we can't take any chances with the possibility of a new enemy arising," I said before adding.
"Who else will be showing up?"

"At the moment its still out in the open, so far its me, Captain Kuchiki, and Captain Zaraki," Renji answered once again causing me to groan.

"They couldn't have sent the most opposite people ever," I commented while pinching the bridge of my nose already feeling the headache I will get once those to arrive. Renji laughed at my reaction already knowing how much this is going to annoy me.

"Well anyway I have to get back to patrolling the area, I'll get  back to ya if anything comes up," Renji said while following up with a later before leaping away.

"Later!" I called out with a side wave before frowning once he was out of my sights.

'Just what the hell is going on,' I thought as I shoved my hands into my pocket. 
'None of this is making since, why are they showing up now? It can't be me...right? No its something else, I can feel it in my gut,' I thought while tightening my fists before before continuing home with a lot on my mind.

------------------------------------

"Oi, Gami, your coil is ringing," I heard Nero call from the living room, causing me to pause. I was currently showering and was in the middle of rinsing the soap out of my hair. 

"Thanks bud, I'll be out in a minute," I said before  quickly finishing up and getting dressed before heading out.

As I headed into the living room I picked up my coil which was now a black watch and saw that I missed 5 calls from Clear

"I wonder what's wrong," I mumbled before taping his picture to call and was shocked at how fast he answered.

"Gamigori-san, Master is missing!" He yelled causing me to jump again before asking in a confused voice.

"Wait, master? Who's missing?" 

"Master, he's missing along with Granny-san!" He yelled again clearly panicking....wait Granny...

"You mean Aoba and Ms. Tae?" I asked already moving to head out towards were I last recall Aoba's home was located.

"Hai, when I went to visit  master and granny was gone and the house was messy. So I began to search for them but didn't find anything," Clear said, causing me to only come up with one conclusion and that was the two was kidnapped. 

"Okay Clear I'm on my way, were are you now?" I asked as I ran towards Platinum Jail's entrance, on my way to the old district.

"I'm at Heibon, Master's workplace," Clear answered me causing me to turn towards the direction it was in.

"Aye, I'm on my way," I said before telling him bye and hanging up before picking up the speed to get there faster.

-------------------------------

"Gamigori-san!!" Was all the warning I got once I arrived at Heibon before a body landed on me. 

'Only one person has the odd habit of 'raining' from the sky,' I thought as I turned my head to see what landed on me, and wasn't surprised to see Clear lying on my chest.

"Clear, you have an odd way of greeting people," I commented which seemed to send Clear into action since he jumped up from his place on top of me and began to apologize repeatedly.

"Haha, its okay Clear. Now tell me what's going on," I said with a small smile before getting serious. Listening as he told me he heard Aoba's voice and instantly got the feeling that he was endanger and went out to check on him. Once he arrived at Aoba's home he apparently ran into Koujaku who was just as confused as Clear about Aoba and Ms. Tae's disappearance. The two then proceeded to look all over the place but came up short, all this took place last night. 

"And then I called you Gamigori-san," Clear said after informing me of everything that happened before I was called. 

"I see, well for the time being, the best we can do is wait here and see if he shows up since Koujaku and his team are already looking," I suggested as I placed a small smile on my face in an attempt to hide my worry. 

"I guess," he reluctantly agreed while hanging his head not liking the idea of not being able to find Aoba.

With a soft smile I lead Clear back inside to wait for the time being, while silently hoping that Aoba will pop up.

--------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry if the chapter this time around is short, haven't been feeling all to well, anyway next chapter will dive more into the plot of both animes. In the mean time I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will try to make the next one longer then normal to make up for this chapter. Have a nice day and think you for reading. :D