Chapter 26

Amanda's POV
~3 months later~

I lay on this bed holding tightly onto my baby that is barely making it.
"Aria, you are Momma's beautiful baby." I whisper to her with my eyes watering and brushing her dirty cheeks.  When all of a sudden I hear a loud bang and a bright light shines in my face.

Simon's POV

I sit in my chair thinking about the last time I seen Amanda almost four months ago. She's not safe and I know it. I begin to let tears fall and bury my face in my hands. I hear my phone ring and pick it up immediately.

"Hello!" I answer.

"Mr.Cowell we have found Ms.Holden." A man says over the phone.

"Where is she?" I yelp over the phone.

"At the hospital sir in room 416." He says and I hang up and run to my car. I speed to the hospital and run inside shouting her room number. I walk into her room and there she is in the bed out. She looks awful and I just want to fix everything. I begin to weep and then I see a small bed at the end of hers. I walk up to it and the tag says Aria and she's hooked to feeding tubes and breathing tubes as well as IV's all over. I feel everything drop and I'm hurting so much right now. I fall back in the chair beside Amanda's bed and just lay there. After a bit I get extremely tired and decide to fall asleep hoping that when I wake up she'll be awake to.

Amanda's POV

I open my eyes and feel pain all over my body. I slowly look around and I'm in a hospital bed. Hooked up to a bunch of wires. I look around and see Aria at the end of the bed finally safe. I keep turning my head and see Simon sleeping by my bed. Wait.....Simon is here. I begin to cry as he slowly opens his eyes and once he see's me he frowns.
"What's wrong love?" he whispers, standing up beside my bed.

"I've missed you so much Simon." I cry and grab his hand. 

"Oh babe, I missed you to." he whimpers and leans down to hug me but I flinch. He stops in his tracks and looks at me.
"What did they do to you?" he asks softly.

"N-nothing." I whisper and then feel a pain shoot through my stomach. I scream out in pain and a doctor comes running in.

"Where's the pain at?" he asks calmly, grabbing needles and other items.

"M-my s-s-stomach!" I scream out and he lifts my gown. 

Simon's POV

As they lift Amanda's gown there is blood everywhere.
"Damn it! Some of her stiches came out!" the doctor yelps and grabs a needle.
"I need you to leave now!" the doctor yells at me and I shake my head.

"Hell no! It's been four months of hell and I just now got to see her! Your not making me leave!" I yell back.

"The hell you won't! Leave NOW!" he yells, putting a lot of power in the last word. I shake my head so two male nurses drag me out.

"SIMON!!" I hear her scream my name out and I fall to the floor in a fit of tears.
"SIMONNN PLEASE!" I hear her sobbing and I just keep crying.

"I'm so sorry baby." I cry out and ball up, right in the middle of the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW SUPER SHORT BUT I WANTED TO LEAVE ON A HIGH NOTE!!! SOOOO LOVE YOU!!!