°·Chapter 1·°Ω

Y / N

I yawned and looked over at my clock. 2:32 a.m. Shit. I have school tomorrow- "Alright guys, It's pretty late so I'm gonna end the stream there but remember, I'll be streaming on Friday! Bye!" I ended my stream at that and turned off my computer. I walked to my empty room and laid down on my bed. I was moving out of my parent's house because my parents didn't want me around anymore apparently.

I yawned once more and grabbed a blanket. You know what's worse? My parents are making me live with someone who I didn't even know. All I can do is pray that it's a girl. I fell asleep for what felt like a few minutes only to be woken up by my alarm clock. I opened my eyes and saw my brother, B/N, standing over me holding a pillow.

"Get up, bitch!" He yelled. I groaned and pushed him out of my room. I got up and got ready for my last day at my parent's house.

I changed out of my blue pajamas and put on a red hoodie and black skinny jeans. I decided whether to put my hair up or done but I decided to keep it down.

My phone buzzed and I saw a notification on twitter signifying Ohmwrecker, aka my best friend, tweeted,

Ohmwrecker
@Ohmwrecker:

So happy you guys made it to the stream! I'll be streaming next Sunday with a special guest!

Y/N/N
@Y/T/N:

@Ohmwrecker couldn't make it because my stream lasted longer than usual. But, I think people will be glad to hear who the special guest is ;)

Ohmwrecker
@Ohmwrecker:

@Y/Y/N It's fine and I'm positive people will be happy to see the special guest ;)

I let out a small giggle when I saw people replying asking who it was. My phone was gonna be getting spam all day.

I grabbed my beanie and my car keys and headed out- Oh yeah! Introduction completely forgot. So hi, my name is Y/N L/N, I'm a 17-year-old YouTuber/Twitch streamer.

I got into my car and drove to school. Y'know what, fuck September. Like what is this shit? We gotta hi to school to get a job? Honey, I got one. I parked in the student parking lot because my school has that appearance. While leaving my car another car pulled up and almost hit my car door. "Hey, asshole! If you see I'm getting out of my fucking car, with the door open, don't park next to me!" I let out a low growl. This morning was not starting off great. And then I felt something wet hit my back. It was cold. I moved forward and turned to look at whoever was behind me. The same hazel eyed male who parked next to me. "Did you just-" "Oh sorry babe, I accidentally spilled it." Okay, this morning was starting off horribly.

I sighed and took off my sweater. I walked into the school and pulled out my schedule. I saw my first class was in my homeroom class. Why would it be different? I walked over to the classroom which sat in a completely different hall from the senior hall. I tried opening the door but it didn't budge. I sighed and tried until I my arms were tired before I slid down the door.

"It's not worth it..." I whispered to myself and walked out to the library.

While I was walking down the sophomore hall I noticed a paper that was just about to hit the ground. I grabbed it and read it over. Y/N I know you got locked out of your homeroom...Meet me in the library.

Okay so, now I have a reason to go to the library. Nice.

I kept walking until I made it to the large doors with the sign that said Library. I stopped and opened the door. When I walked inside I noticed I really didn't know anyone. There were no familiar faces...

I sat down at an empty table and took out my phone. I didn't even know who I was looking for, no point in asking around.

I blocked every noise out until I felt the gaze of a bunch of people on me. I tried to see where they were coming from but I had no luck. "Luke, you're an idiot..." I saw a group of guys looking at me and they didn't look away when I looked at them. Maybe these were the people I was looking for...?

"I'm your idiot Jon," Luke said seductively toward the blue-eyed male who called him an idiot. Jon groaned in annoyance. "Is Bryce coming?" Then I was brought to a hazel eyed male. The same guy from this morning! I glared at him.

"Is that her? H/C hair, E/C eyes, red hoodie?" Jon asked nodding at me. The hazel-eyed man looked at me and nodded, "that's the chick I ran into this morning." Ha, yeah, you 'ran' into me.

Then I noticed the blonde I knew to be my closest friend in this place I call the school, Bryce. "Hi, Y/N!" He said smiling down at me. I smiled back, "hey, Bryce."

"Hey, guys! Can Y/N sit with us until next period? She got locked out of her homeroom." Bryce asked the males. Of course, Bryce wrote the note. He knew everything. The two gays (guys, I decided not to change that typo-) simply shrugged as the brunette glared at Y/N and vise versa.

"Fine," the man basically growled out. Uh sorry, but you parked next to me while I was leaving my car...I sat next to Bryce and he quickly introduced everyone. "Now! Y/N, meet out two gays, Jonathan and Luke," Bryce said smiling. Jonathan was the one with blue eyes while Luke had brown eyes. "And Y/N, meet Ryan," I finally met the hazel eyes after that whole time and I kept a neutral face. "Ryan," I growled.