Chapter 10 A Day To Myself

Hey guys I'm making a new book called 'The girl in the black mask,' here's the description.

Story description:

Reese has been a princess for 17 years, and now it's her turn to take the throne with her mate. (They aren't given mates they can choose but the first one they pick they are stuck with them as a mate.)

When she goes to the coronation ball for price Xavier she dances with him and everything changes from one dance.

Reese is happy but she's not ready to take over throne yet.

Will she back down or take the throne?

(She does have siblings but they are either too young or too old. So she can't win either way.)

I know I haven't updated in a long time but my writers block is getting worse, and getting a lot of homework to do.

So I will update ASAP and please keep reading my books. And as always,

Vote

Comment

Follow

And here's chapter 10

Ingrid POV

When I woke up the next day I saw that I was in bed with Reece and he had an arm wrapped around my stomach, trying to keep me safe.

When I get up I try really hard not to wake him so I push a pillow under his arm to make it seem like he was holding an to me.

Then I just go walk around. It's really quiet when I woke, so I got ready and took a shower and everything, then I wrote Reece a note telling him I'll be at the private library in maplewood, then I left.

When I got in my mustang I drove to the library. When I got there it started to down pour and I grabbed my phone and my library card and ran inside.

When I got inside I was soaked, then I go and hang up my coat, and go look for my favorite book, 'Silver Linings Playbook.'

When I get to the realistic fiction section I see my friend Pat (short for Patrick, it's a girl).

When I walk up to her I see she's upset.

"Pat what's wrong?"

"Alex, killed himself this morning, because I rejected him."

"Pat will you be okay?"

"No I won't I feel like an insignificant bitch for rejecting him."

"It's okay we'll get through it together, I promise," then I rub circles on her back and hug her.

"Anyways what book will you be checking out today?"

"Divergent, Insergent, Aliegent, Laughing with the moon, Camel rider, and Silver Linings Playbook," then she pulls out all of the books from under her desk and hand them to me.

When I get to my own personal corner of the library I start reading my favorite book Silver Linings Playbook.

I stay at the library all day then at 4:45 pm Reece walks in and I hide in my corner.

"Excuse me have you seen a girl come in here? She looks like this," then he shows Pat a picture of me.

"She's over there in that corner," then she points me out and Reece comes running towards me.

"Ingrid why are you here? I want you to come home and spend time with me," then I start to cry.

"Reece, I need to tell you something."

"What is it Ingrid?"

"Reece I'm pregnant."