Chapter 3- Rant

~Y/N P.O.V~
I woke up for school even though I didn't want to go. I mean who would? I did my morning routine then got dressed when I went downstairs I saw my mom with a giant suitcase.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her while taking an apple to eat

"Didn't I tell you?" She said as she took a seat

"No?"

"I'm leaving for a month I thought I told you?" I was shocked she never told me not once she never even gave me the slightest idea that she was leaving.

"What?! You can't be leaving how am I supposed to live?!"

"I've taught you how to live your life properly so you'll be fine for a month calm down.." she said as she waved her hands around like it was no big deal

"my birthday is two weeks away mom.. your going to be gone.."

"I know honey and I'm sorry but this is for work.. I'll leave you with money for the month for food along with extra money for your birthday. I'm sorry honey!" I didn't want to hear anymore I ran out of the house feeling hurt it seems like she is never here anymore I mean she's here everyday. She never asks about anything and she's only been there for my birthdays when I was 12,14, and 16 I don't see why it's so hard to be there. The bell rang for first period taking me out of my thoughts. I walked into History and saw Chan. How many classes do I have with this man geez.

"Hey Y/N~" Chan said as he tapped the seat next to him. I took a seat next to him and scooted closer

"How many classes do we have together Chan?" I asked hoping he had an answer

"I don't know I guess we'll have to find out as the day goes on hm?" He said while slightly smiling. He seemed different today like he was more comfortable with me

"Hey Chan you have someone here to see you" Mrs.Luther my history teacher said. Chan left and came back within a couple minutes looking glum.

"Hey what's up?" I asked while poking him

"Nothing let's just focus.." he said and just ignored me the rest of the class. Whatever happened to him must have been bad and I intended to make him feel better. The bell for next period rang I walked to Choir and in a flash it was over. All of my other classes went by fast too even the ones with Chan but only because he wouldn't talk to me.

"Chan wait up!" I said while chasing him across the football field in our school since it was lunch.

"What do you want Y/N" he said and stopped turning around to face me

"What happened first period?"

"Nothing forget it"

"Okay? Let's hang out after school again"

"Sure.. I thought you were going to ask this so I brought my clothes this time" he said while rubbing his head.

The rest of the school day went by super fast I was really excited so I skipped over to the parking lot to see Chan looking like a god in a red long sleeved shirt with a faded design on it and black jeans. Wow.

"Where to?" He asked making me jump a little bit

"Oh uhm wanna go to my place? I've got games and stuff"

"Sure why not"
We went to my house and started looking for food because who isn't hungry after school?

"Where's your mom?" He asked making me freeze in my place.

"She's..Out" I said and put down the chips that I had in my hand

"Where is 'out'" he asked. I guess I should tell him, I told him a bit more than what he asked. Okay a lot more than what he asked but whatever I was ranting

"Wow.. I'm sorry.." I said after realizing that I was probably boring him

"No no it's okay actually I'm glad you told me. It's good to know more about a friend and plus now I know when your birthday is" he said as he smirked. What was this boy planning?

"Yeah.. don't plan anything either got it?" I said as I playfully hit his shoulder

"Alright alright"

"Now.. tell me what got you so shook earlier"

"My dad came by and told me that my grandma died.." poor Chan. I felt bad so I did the only thing I thought was right. I basically tackled him while going to give him a hug. After gaining his balance he hugged me back and I felt him nuzzle into my neck as he held me tighter. I felt protected I wanted to stay like this forever he was so warm and cuddly. Of course all good things come to an end so we ended up pulling away.

"Thank you Y/N.." he said and smiled. I smiled back and pinched his cheeks trying to brighten up his sprit. After eating we played a couple of video games then he left once it got dark and I went to sleep ready for the next day of school.. thank god it was going to be Friday.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you guys enjoyed the third chapter! Two chapters in one day I hope they were good enough for you guys!

-Bob