Chapter 1 - Intro

{Still doing outfits of the day!!: Something cute like a pastel pink long sleeved sweater that seems to be loose around the body. A more pastel white mini skirt with cute designs on them, white high socks and cute pair of thick white high heeled boots.
Also, Andi is considered both he and she, but I'm only saying she for respect of Andi being transgender.}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another day, another sun rise, another outfit, another waste of....time. Everything nowadays was a waste of time. Especially to Andi. Many times, he - I mean, she - wishes that she doesn't have to wake up at 7 in the morning. Andi hates it!

But thank God that I only have about 2 months left of this hell.

Andi got up from bed, stretching her arms and body. She was only a 5 foot tall person, not much to her height. The clock read 7:15am at the moment, which meant that Andi only had about 45 minutes to get ready. She quickly went to the bathrooms to brush her teeth, freshening up as usually, then back to her single dorm.

Oh! Forgot to mention that Andi does not live in the guys dorm. During freshman year, she was able to move to the female's dorm. What a miracle!

Andi continued to start getting dressed now, putting on his desired outfit and then fixing her naturally wavy dark hair, damping it and putting a curling solution in her hair to define her wavys. Her hair lengths to her mid upper arm.

Slipping on those thick white high heeled ankle boots, she gather all of her things and left her room and out the building.

Andi, being the 21 year old trans female college student had always been a hastle for her. Sometimes she'd watch guys make those eyes at her, but all they want is sex or maybe just...ridicule her. Every Saturday night, in that dorm Andi lives in, all she could hear are "Oohs" and "Ahhs" from different rooms.

Okay, she had to admit, that sometime makes her horny as it sort of made her imagine those sounds are hers if a guy were to pound her.

Some of the girls -- did I say some? I mean only 4 of them -- at the dorms know that  Andi is a trans woman. Because Andi is so quiet and the outcast, they would knock on her door just to ask if she would want to hang with guys in the other dorm rooms. Andi would say no; she would be quite embarrassed if the guys were to find out Andi's secret.

The walk to Andi's first class was actually quite annoying as she was being catcalled by a couple of guys. Well, a group of guys. They were seniors as well, but football players. Honestly, the sports players are pretty much the most cocky ones. The ones that would fuck you, then leave you. One night stands were all about their lives. Fuck girls, play sports, sleep, repeat. That revovled around their lives a whole lot.

"Aye, girl with the heels!"

"Woaah, look who just walked in."

"Andi, come sit with daddy. He wants to say something to you."

"I'll treat her like a princess for sure."

Andi heard it all. This was all the time, but then, there were these comments.

"That's not a real girl, you know?"