8

Sams p.o.v;
"Well first of all do you actually like the jack guy?" Asked Tessa.
"Well yea... I think."
"Ok when I have difficulty agreeing that I like a guy I list their trates. Do that."
"Ok first of all I love his Curley hair, his beautiful big brown eyes. All his freckles. His personality. His humor. His perfect smile. His plump lips. And there's more but I can't say.."
I looked up at them and they look star struck.
"Ok that was the cutest shit I've ever heard in my life!" Said Erika.
"The first thing is text Daniel and ask him about his past and compare it to now and then if you agree with it go to him, and do what you. Need to do!" Said Tessa.
"What about Jake and what am I gonna tell Logan."
"Well we will tell Jake your at a friends and you text Logan a selfie of us three and that your here."
I pull out my phone and take a pic of us.
"I love you guys sooooo much!!" I hugged them tight.
I sat outside and called Daniel.
"Hey sam."
Hey Daniel are you alone?
No but I can go outside.
Please.

I'm out

Okay can you please tell me Jacks past.
He stayed quiet.

Yea. A while ago jack used to play around wii girls since one of his ex girlfriends broke up with him he became like that just fucked with their feelings. But lately or when you left he said he was moving fast cause he didn't want Jonah to take you. But idk. He has seemed heals over head for you for a while.

I just met you guys two days ago.

He watched your videos. And the video you made with and Logan Jake. I think he actually likes you but also does Jonah.

How was his behavior.

He used to hate the band. When we preformed he used to fake it off but bring a girl talk to her for like a week dump her move on.
But with you he has been practicing he sings better he's been getting along with the guys your something to him sam.

Thanks Daniel I'll see ya.

Mhm.

*hang up* I sat with my legs hanging out of the pool side.

He seems like he has changed. He seems like a new person. My heart and stomach says yes but some thing says no. But two over one wins.

I called an uber.

"Erika I'm gonna head on out we will have to talk about it."
"Ok if you need anything text me. I'll pick you up." I hugged her tightly.

J-Jonah.
S- sam.

S- hey Jonah:)
J-hey sam how are you feeling?
S-I'm bettered need to talk....
J-go ahead I'm all ears.
S-I heard you like me but Jonah I see you as my big brother I don't want to hurt your feelings do you think we can still have our relationship we have now.
J- I totally understand sam it was my fault for falling for you after jack called dibs.
S:It's alright no one can control their feelings. Are you guys home?
J-we all came out for a walk except Jack he's home all upset.
S-oh okay I'll see you guys then love u all♥️!
J-♥️
End of convo.
I was already in the uber and I already told them the address.

I spaced out for the trip thinking of how my life has changed in the last couple of days. Back in Ohio I had no one no one thought I was attractive it's a weird vibe here two guys like me. But there still good vibes.
"Ma'am were here?!"
"Thank you I already paid you in the app!"
He nodded and I got my bag down.
I went to the front door and knocked.
The door slightly opened.
"Hey.." was all he said cause I cut him off.
I crashed my lips onto his. He was surprised but kissed back and pulled me in the house and sat me on the counter.