Episode 3: He's a human?!

[Jungkook]

It seems master hasn't come back, after he went out with his friends. It's already... How did you call this? Amm... Aish! I want to find him now! But, how? I even don't know, where he is or where he goes with his friends. The door dang open and saw Master, drunk and hiccuping. Man, the air already smells bad.

"Yah... Jungkook-ah!" Master called me.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH!" He shouted louder, making my ears hurt. I began to transform into a human boy, as I see him fainting. Gladly I catch him.

[Jimin]
-Next morning-

My body began to ache on a heavy stuff, I really don't know. I slowly open my eyes and saw a boy, sleeping on my side. I push him away and notice his naked. He rush his eyes and yawn.

"Who are you?" I asked as I scan him from head to toe.

"Master, it's me!" He said as he goes near me. Eww!

"Master? I'm not your master!" I argue back. As I argue with him, I saw his necklace. Which it's a collar, named Jungkook. My eyes widen and my mind just exploded. My dog is a human? He's a human?!

"Master, I'm Jungkook! Your Siberian Husky dog," Yep, I heard it loud and clear. He's eyes are blue, not just blue like a pastel blue color. He's hair is like hazelnut color with a little highlight of dirty white. He's ears are like the color of his hair along with his tail. He looks like Jungkook I used to know.

"Jungkook?" I rose my eyebrow and he nod, with his tongue out. He must learn how to be a human.

"Master?" He lift his head and I find it cute... What? Did I say that?

"Don't call me master. Call me Jimin, arraseo?" I smile and he nod cutely. I admit it, his very cute for a big dog like him.

"Get up. I'm going to teach you, how to be a human," I smirk and exit my room, followed by Jungkook. Oh right, his naked. Aish, pabo Jimin!

"Master, I mean Jimin hyung, I feeling a little cold," he shivered and I chuckle at his cuteness. I ran to my room and grab my hyung's outfit, since he's not around. He just pass away a few years ago.

I came back, and saw Jungkook nowhere to be found. Sounds come from the kitchen and saw Jungkook eating some rubbish. Aish. "Put them down," I commanded Jungkook and he slowly place it back. Setting aside his clothes, I wash Jungkook's mouth with water and clean it with a little of soap. I wipe it away and hold Jungkook on his wrist as I bring his outfit with me.

"Now, I'm going to teach you how to wear some clothes," I said and pass Jungkook a underwear. He began to sniff it and bite it.

I face palm myself again, I grab the underwear away from his mouth.

"Aish, Jungkook! This is not food! This is an underwear, ok?" I scolded Jungkook, and he was scared as I scolded him. My blood began to cool down and letting myself be calmed.

Jungkook's ear flat down and his tail began to curl up covering his private part. Aish, I shouldn't do that. Calm down, Jimin. Just calm down...

[Jungkook]

Maste... I mean Jimin hyung looks angry. I don't know what is he saying, but I'm scared. Why did this happen to me? I looked up slowly, seeing Jimin hyung calming down. My ears started to straight up and looked at him, closely.

He's cheeks are fluffy, his eyes are so small, his lips are pink, his eyes are dark brown, his hair is pink, and he looks so mature. Why do I fa... Wait, am I in love with Jimin hyung?! That's impossible!

I can't love my master! I'm just his pet, I have nothing to worry about.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin hyung called me. His voice is so... So... Uhhh... Gr! I forgot it! Never mind.

"Nae?" I reply without contact.

"Come here," he commanded and pat the spot beside him. I stood and sat walk towards him, sitting at the spot where he pat. I slowly walk to the spot and sat beside him. Why am I so nervous?

"I'm going to teach you how to wear this thing," Jimin hyung said and demonstrated how to. I watch every step that he did and I didn't get it.

[Jimin]

I demonstrate it, but it looks like he didn't get what I'm done. And I look like an idiot where my underwear while I'm wearing pants. Geez. It's very awkward. I grab his arm with full force and hand him the underwear. It's self discipline to wear it on his own, I think he's around 19 or 18?

Jungkook slowly wear the underwear correctly, giving myself a self praise on my teaching skills! Even thought I suck at teaching. Nah!

"Nice work Jungkook!" I praise Jungkook and pat his head, as I touch it he began to close his eyes and feel my touch. He's such a big baby dog.

He slowly crawl into my lap and slept. It's kinda awkward for a naked boy who's too innocent to sleep on me, I'm not used to let anyone sleep or sat on my lap cause it's too awkward for me. Which I have no choice but let him sleep on my lap...

~~~
Hi! I'm back! Sorry for the long update!

I hope you enjoy it!

-M.S