2 months after that day

Belle was walking with Dwight and Sherry. They had found a car with a full tank of gas and they were going to the country to find a safe place to stay. They have been on the road ever since Belle was found by them on the second day. Things weren't as crazy as they were when Belle woke up but a lot has happened since then. She started to get better and better at killing what she called 'Dead Ones' and she also was starting to stop liking kid stuff such as the color pink and barbie dolls. She scared Dwight and Sherry because of the fact she was accepting that the world had no more kid stuff only survival. 

"Dwight, Sherry where are you going?" She asked as they were grabbing bags. 

"We saw this store not far from here. You stay here and we will be right back. Don't open the doors for anyone." Dwight said as he then grabbed his gun and his knife and Sherry did the same. They were trusting Belle to be on her own.

 "Can we trust her on her own?" Belle heard from behind the car door

 "She's a big girl, Sherry. Don't worry." Dwight said, before the two voices stopped and Belle didn't hear anything until dusk. 

During the time Belle was alone she sharpened all her weapons and she started to look through her family photo's again. She missed her mom and dad. They were the best things in her life. Come home from school every day to get a big hug and end up playing a family game before bed. Belle missed that. The closest thing Belle had to that now was a game of who killed the most Dead Ones. Belle sighed as she looked at the photos. Most of them were of her and her mom and dad. She smiled as she looked at the one photo of where she was holding her new baby sister. She could remember the day her mother told her she was gonna be a big sister. Belle was so happy that day it was like getting the best birthday present in the world. 

Belle shook her head and she shut the book. She needed to stop living in the past. She had to now fight for her life every second. With each tick-tock of the clock she was risking her life just by breathing and going outside. But there was no safe place yet. Belle sighed as she then leaned back in her seat in the car and she closed her eyes. She was gonna try and sleep. She tossed and turned as she slept. The dream of what happened two months ago was fresh in her head. She heard gun shots and she shot up awake. It was Dwight and Sherry running away from a heard of Dead Ones. 

"BELLE UNLOCK THE DOORS!" Dwight yelled as he was running while holding a bag of stuff in one hand and in the other holding onto Sherry's hand. Belle went to the drivers seat and she unlocked the doors and she watched as Dwight and Sherry got in before pushing the gas pedal.