Chapter 12 The Demon Side

I walked off the school grounds after I had collected all of my books and papers. I just needed to get away.

School never had been a place for me. It made her stronger... The pills that I secretly take keep her at bay... I ran out last night, but since I'm not old enough to get my refill, I can't do that anymore.

Sighing softly, I heard someone walking behind me.

Maybe it's someone to take away our suffering.

Or someone to make my life worse. Someone to tease and hurt me more.

Yes! Someone to hurt you! After all your a weakling. All you do is wallow in your own self pity!

I closed my eyes shut as hard as passable. She always made it hard to be normal! To not give up and die!

"Hello there little miss. You seem lost, do you need any help?" A male's voice came to my ears.

Kill him! Make him cry. Hurt this mortal until he dies! She laughed.

"No." I said harshly, continuing my walking.

I wanted to go home earily to get some of my homework done before going to work. And maybe get some sleep in, for the past few weeks, I couldn't do that. It wasn't the voice, but... Something else.

"Now, now... Why don't you come with us and we'll treat you well." His own voice became rougher as though he was losing patients.

"And we want to get home!" I snapped, turning around to glare at him.

You should kill him. Show him to leave you alone forever. Yet, you can never be alone forever can you? The voice mocked again.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I gritted out.

He opened his mouth to say something when he stopped. His eyes were wide with fear as he stared into mine.

I knew what he saw. A sadistic smile with crazy, unstable eyes. The eyes of a killer. One that enjoys other's pain. Something that even the Devil would beg for mercy.

"Run, run, little boy. For the demons want to come out and play." I whispered only for him to hear.

He fiercely nodded his head before scampering off.

Another sigh left my lips as I walked on. No one was suppose to know that side. The side that loves to distroy everything. The side that loves to torture everyone!

Turning down an ally, I glared up at the boys. They all knew me and knew my demons. That was only because they have scares to prove it.

"Run." I hissed.

All sixteen, thirty year olds ran away from me. Fear in them as they ran for their life.

Good... No one is getting hurt...

Aww! Your no fun! Yelled the voice.

Anger coursed through me as I growled. It always seemed to like to boss me around! It always say some stupid shit to make me feel like an ass!

The second my fist collided with the brick wall, they wouldn't stop flying. All the pent up anger and sadness. All the negative emotions that I had buried deep inside, came back. And was released by me hitting something

The wrenched blonde didn't even feel half of my power as I was beating her! As I made it clear who I was!

"Aaaaahhhh!" I screamed into the cold air.