Chapter 7

(Raelynn's pov)
I was surprised Manolo kissed me but he broke away and spoke to Chakal, but he told Manolo him and what army but I snapped my fingers and his family appeared to help. Everyone was shocked but my sister and the others told them we had a little free way, he thanked them but Manolo and Joaquin went at Chakal but Maria fought the other bandits with the towns people and Sanchez. But I saw some were being out being out number and I used my hypnotizing song and the bandits were out cold, but I was grabbed and saw it was Chakal and he told the boys to get him his medal or I would get it.
(Manolo's pov)
I told Joaquin to go find the medal and I went after Chakal and Ray, with the help of my family. Soon I made it to the top and punched Chakal making him let go of Ray and I caught her, she blushed but I said, "Care for a dance my lady?" She smiled and agreed and every time I swong her she hit Chakal until the bell tower gave out and I threw her to my family who were in a pyramid, but I landed somehow safely on the ground and I saw Chakal was stuck but he lit all his bombs.
(Raelynn's pov)
I saw Manolo pin Chakal but I ran over and helped him but I saw he was going to push me out of the way and I said, "Don't forget me." And I kicked the pillar of wood and the bell fell on me and Chakal and the bomb went off, soon I heard the bell being moved but I laid on my side and slowly got up. I heard gasp and I saw Manolo was crying but he saw me and said, "Ray is?" I smiled wearing and said, "Yes it me mi amor," ran over to me and hugged me but he asked how I was alive and he looked to my sister and them and they told him they didn't do it. I looked away and said, "Manolo there's something I have to confess." He looked at me and said, "What ever it is I will love you no matter what," I chuckled and said, "I hope you keep that promise but you met me in the land of remember, I was on your journey to the cave of souls, and was tied to a stack." He looked at me shocked and I backed up and turned back to my original self but I shrunk myself to be just at his chin and he looked at me and said, "I knew when I saw you as your true self I felt I have met you before but that gives me more reason why to love you mi amor." I blushed and he pulled me into a kiss and everyone cheered but his mother spoke to his father and said, "She's going to be a great Sanchez." I broke the kiss and giggled at her comment and I whispered to Manolo what his mother said and he smiled.