kisses ; ivan

Request for mihstakes
BOLD is jakes Pov

I skipped down the stairs laughing at a text Tessa sent me. I saw Jake, Chance, Anthony and the twins sitting on the couch and smiled at them before heading into the kitchen, talking to my vlog camera about how hilarious Tessa is.

I watched Ivan's face as Y/N walked into the room. He looked up and I could easily tell he was hooked.

"Yo bro you have fallen deep" I laughed as he turned his attention towards me.

"What do you mean" he laughed nervously looking back at his phone.

"For Y/N stupid. We can all tell you're practically in love with her" I laughed, all the boys agreeing with me.

"Ok well who can blame me, she's beautiful and funny and she has an amazing personality and-."

"And this and that yes we know" kade said plopping down on the couch.

"Just ask her out" Anthony said sitting up.

"It's not that easy. I mean she's probably in love with like Jake or something" he shrugged, everyone looking at me.

"I mean" I said smugly "I wouldn't be surprised."

Emilio nudged me and made a face.

"Ok geez sorry." I put my hands up in defense as we all looked at Ivan.

"Well, hope everything works out bro" I said getting up, patting him on the back.

I walked into the kitchen as I watched
Y/N make her breakfast.

"Hey Y/N" I whispered walking up to her.

"Yeah" she whispered back, turning around.

"I have an idea" I laughed.

"That is so terrible Jake" I laughed. Jake and I were sitting up in his room as he told me his plan for today's vlog.

"But it's funny" he said shrugging.

"If he hates me for the rest of my life I'll hate you." I looked at Jake and he nodded, "deal."

I gave jake a fist bump before walking downstairs, getting in position.

"This prank is so mean" I said to myself.

I told everyone the plan and they all got in position. Cameras ready, Team 10 ready, everything was ready.

"This prank is so mean" I said to myself.

I sat on the kitchen counter, texting chance and Tessa who were outside keeping watch for Ivan. ( #chessa )

I got a text from Tessa saying that Ivan was back and sent jake the signal.

Ivan walked in and I diverted my eyes to my phone, pretending to be scrolling through Instagram.