The Welcoming

The doors opened up into a large entry way. It was stunning, with white marble floors, walls, sun roof ceilings. Across from them were two large staircases leading impossibly high up, to either side, and what looked to be a library underneath them. At the first floor- the ceiling of said library- stuck out an elegant, white patio.
There were also hallways leading to both the left and right of the room they'd entered.

Kagome jumped when the doors slammed shut behind them, and guards appeared from behind them.

The rather heavily armoured guards nodded toward Sesshomaru and then stood on guard, as silent and unmoving as statues. However, Kagome felt the chilly stare of one of them on her back, and ignored the instinct to flee.
One of those guards hates me, she realized, they must be demons; they sense that I'm a priestess.
But of course it only made sense that the guards be demons. Every single person in this castle was probably a demon. And strong, at that.
She gulped at the thought.
Just what had she gotten herself into?

And then the 'Library' doors swung open, and it wasn't a library at all.

The smooth dark wood doors revealed yet another long corridor, this one much larger and more elegant, and with almost no doorways obstructing the decorated walls -whereas the two to the right and left were rather short in comparison, and almost nothing but rooms coming off of them, and they were plain white.

In the doorway, stood a fox demoness, dressed in a particularly nice servants outfit.
"Welcome home, Lord Sesshomaru-Sama." The girl bowed, waiting for his tell-tale "hm" before straightening respectfully.
"Lady-Sama is waiting for you," she said, and then shot up a hand as Sesshomaru moved to walk past her. He glared.
"But she wishes to see you first, alone." She finished, eyeing the two human girls behind him meaningfully.

"Fine." Sesshomaru spat, "but Akemi," he said, warning edging his tone, "watch over them."
"Hai." She bowed again, and when she straightened, he was gone.