A Father daughter conversation

Chapter 31 a father daughter

conversation

(Shelby)

A wave of Confusion surges through me as Leo argues some sort of pointless conversation with my dad. Yup. That's right. My own, godly, dad. He looks a lot different that I expected. Older, muscular, and...well.. right now, he's very, very, very, angry.

"No! I will not allow anymore of this!" Zeus said throwing Leo across the room. "Leo!" I screamed as he crashed into the wall. I turned to my father. "Dad! Leave him alone!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled. "Ah. Shelby. Glad to see you're alive." he said. "Yeah, and I would really appreciate it if Leo could stay alive too, dad." I said.

"I'm afraid that can't happen. Leo is responsible for stealing my master bolt." he said. "And how do you have proof?" I asked him. "I saw something glowing in his pocket. Then, he reached in it and examined it. It looked like my master bolt, so it is my master bolt!" he said. I sighed and crossed my arms. "That's not fair dad. You didn't even see any real proof." I said. "Shelby, I'm afraid life is never fair."

"Yeah, well you can't just accuse someone for doing something they didn't do." I said. "Yes, I can! I am lord Zeus! I saw Leo do it." he said. Leo groaned and got up. "Stay down!" Zeus yelled forcing Leo down on his knees. "Please! Dad please stop!" I screamed.

"Look, Shelby. I need you to break up with him." he said. As if. I'm not just going to break up with him like that. "No." I refused. "Shelby I know you. Choose correctly. You're better than that." he said.

This only made me angrier. "Know me!? You think you KNOW me? Where were you when I NEEDED you!? Huh!? I screamed. He yelled and thrust me across the palace. My back slammed hard against the wall as I clenched my teeth in pain. "I...I.... didn't mean to hurt you." he gasped in shock. I glared at him. "You're the last father anyone could want."

End of chapter 31