Chapter One (Teaser maybe idk)

Morgans POV

I'M NOT A SELF-HELP BOOK, I'M JUST A FUCKED UP KID

Ew a Monday I thought as I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. Remind me to never set my favorite song as my alarm again, you start to hate it after awhile. I slowly got out of my bed turning on my bedroom light. I walked into my bathroom grabbing my brush and brushing my pink hair, thank god I straightened it last night it would have been a mess this morning. I walked back into my room to get dressed, I grabbed a pair of black ribbed jeans, a white muscle top with a girl on it and black combat boots to finish it off.  After that I did my makeup, I winged my eyeliner did my mascara and put on some deep red lipstick. I grabbed my purse, phone and leather jacket and I was out the door. Right when I was about to shut the door and leave...

"Hey honey you forgot your backpack!" 

I was really hoping to avoid her, but of course every time she catches me. 

"Oh ya must've forgotten it." I walked into the house wishing that I would have wakened up earlier I was planning on skipping school but like always I get caught.. I guess that's what you get when your parents are perfection freaks and they have cameras all around your house and if you get an A- in one class you get grounded for a month. So yep that's the parents I have, wow I must be blessed.

______________________________________________________________

This is just a preview of this story. I'm not sure if I should actually continue on with it so please leave a comment or message me if you want me to continue on with it. I know this really is just introducing the girl character Morgan, but I promise when the boy character "Zach" comes in it will get very interesting. So ya please leave comments on what you think about this little teaser.