Risking lives

Ethan POV:

I woke up on top of Tyler, on the couch. I remembered we had cuddled and fallen asleep from the party or whatever. I rub my eyes, yawning. I look up at Tyler. His mouth slightly open, his fluffy hair (FLOOF), his slight stubble... The way his breathing was so soft, his chest rising and falling slowly. I smile, kissing him softly on the lips and sitting up.

I stretch and go into my room to change. I then walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, also washing my face. When I walk back out Tyler was sitting up, stretching. I giggle softly. "Morning." I say, kissing his cheek. He smiles back. "Morning Ethan..." He replies.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. Maybe get some food while I'm out at some point. Wanna come?" I ask. He nods. "Alright, well get ready." I say, walking to the door and pulling out my phone.

I go into my conversation with Tyler and changes his name from "Tyler 😊" to "Ty Ty 💜".

He walks out from the bathroom, and I look at him. Blushing. His adorable brown eyes, his cute beanie, that amazing smirk that I swoon over, a black T-shirt, and blue jeans. I had put on a jacket. Just in case it got really cold. "Ready?" He asks. I nod, opening the door for him and putting my phone in my pocket. "Well thank you, sir~" Tyler chuckles, making my face flush. I smile, walking after him and closing the door behind me.

As we were walking, Tyler took my hand, and I smile. He smiles at me too as we walk down the sidewalk.

~ ~ ~ ~

Tyler POV:

Ethan and I were walking through the city now, which wasn't too far from the house. We walked by a few pet stores, and Ethan awed over the little animals inside. We continue to walk, our fingers intertwined.

There was a buffet across the street, and since Ethan was hungry, he decided we could eat there.

"Come on!" He squeaked, smiling wide as he began to cross the street. I swoon over his adorable smile, but then I hear a loud engine. A car, speeding...

"ETHAN WATCH OUT!" I scream, quickly running to him and pushing him to the sidewalk of the buffet, and me... Getting hit.

"TYLER!" He squeals, running to me and sitting beside me, holding me close. "Tyler, no! You're gonna be okay! Tyler, its okay!" He cries. I squint. My eyes beginning to droop shut from all the pain. I can't feel my left arm, or my leg for that matter... I slowly lift my right hand up to his cheek, wiping away a tear rolling down it.

I let my arm fall.

All I hear is Ethan shouting, "YOU IDIOT! CALL AN AMBULANCE!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE." And a man frantically apologizing...

Then everything faded to black.

Ethan POV:

I cry, holding Tyler against my chest. I realize he goes limp, and I gasp. "TYLER, NO! HANG IN THERE! PLEASE!!" I scream, shaking him lightly. He only responds with his head tilting to the side, his curled hair lightly covering his left eye slightly.

We sit on the side of the road for what feels like hours, and I finally hear an ambulance and police cars.

The man slowly approaches. "I-Im sorry... I didn't-" that's when I snapped. "GET AWAY FROM US. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! JUST GO!!" I scream, and a few people on the streets start to crowd us... I hold Tyler tighter as the ambulance pulls up, and the police do too.