Chapter 15: Bergen Town

Poppy's POV🌸

Oh My Troll! I am so tired right now. I could literally collapse on the floor and fall asleep! This cage is super heavy! I know we just took a break but, I'm still tired! I don't wanna ask the group if we can take a break because we're almost there and we just did! I'm so frustrated I could just scream!(comment 💜 if you know where I got that from.🙃) You know what? I'm gonna ask the group if I can rest for a bit.

"Guys..." I asked tired. "POPPY! WHATS WRONG???!!!" Branchie asked me worriedly. Gosh Darnet. Can he get any cuter? "Hehe, nothing, it's just..." "Go on Poppy." Biggie asked me with his British accent. "Can we rest again?" I asked super nervously. I didn't know if the group would be trolled off, or they would agree. I bet they'll be mad. "Of course!" Branch yelled. "I'm kinda tired too." "Me too" the group said in unison and Collapsed on the floor dramatically. Thank the troll god they weren't annoyed or mad!

Branches POV 💙

Ha! I knew it! I was kinda tired too. Then suddenly, I saw Poppy collapse to the floor.I gasped really loudly. Please tell me she's sleeping!!! I ran to her and rested my head on her chest to make sure her heart was beating. Yes, I'm that protective. If anything happens to her... I don't know what I'd do. Thankfully I heard a heartbeat."Whoo!" I picked my head up and smiled at her. She's so cute when she sleeps...

"Oh my Troll will you two stop being lovebirds around other people?!" I heard Creek say annoyed. You know what? I'm gonna do something I should have done a loooooooooooooonnng time ago. I walk up to him and slap the crap outta him through the cage bars. They're not that close to each other, so I squeezed my hand through them. "OOOWWW!!!" He yelped in pain. "Uuuhh..." I heard Poppy groan. Oh if he woke her up I swear!!

"Shut up Creek! People are trying to sleep here!" I whisper yelled. Gosh, can he get any louder? "Branch..." I heard Poppy groan. Well he woke her up. Just great! I ran to her and said, " Shh... Creek woke you up so I slapped him to shut him up and not wake anyone else up." She giggled then crawled onto my chest then cuddled with me. I was blushing like a freak. I saw her let go then smile and push me to the ground slowly. After that, she nuzzled her face into my neck, placed her hand on my chest, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I saw Creek glaring at us, then I squinted my eyes and smiled trying to make him jealous. After that, she fell asleep.

4 Hours Later

When I woke up, I woke up to me cradling Poppy in my arms and her still nuzzling her face in my neck. I blushed but, didn't let go of her.She can't get any cuter! Wait, shoot! I still need to ask her about the gf thing... I'll wait until she gets up. I don't wanna wake her. I figured it would be a while, so I fell asleep too.

Poppy's POV 🌸

I was about to move and get up but, I felt  warm, soft, strong arms around my waist. I looked down and saw a light blue pair of arms that could only be... Branch.

I blushed a lot and turned slowly to face him. I saw that he was asleep. I softly and slowly got out of the little cuddle Branch and I were in. He's so cute when he sleeps! As soon as I got up, Creek whisper yelled, "Pops!". What the Troll?!! Only Branch can call me Pops, and only I can calm him Branchie! "HEY! Nobody call me Pops! Only Branch!" I yelled not caring if anyone got up. I mean, we all slept for 4 hours so, what's the big deal! No biggie! Ha, get it biggie?! Okay poppy, enough with the bad puns.

I saw Branch get up and run to the cage, then he immediately got in front of me. "What do you want with her Creek?!" he asked him with concern. " What I want with her... Is just... Her." What? Me?! He already asked that like, earlier today! Will he just up already?! Geez! "Poppy, why do you like that freak! He ignored you for... Basically most of your life. Me on the other hand, have taken care of you, helped you with your feelings and who knows what else?!"

    What Creek said was true, but, he sold us out and wanted us to be killed. "What you said was true Creek, I can't trust you anymore after what you did," I said while he was in shock. "I'm sorry. It was your mistake."

To be continued...

Another cliffhanger Boi! I didn't know what to write after this scene so, I put TBC. And btw, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't update for basically EVER! I'll update in maybe 1 or 2 days. I'm on a trip somewhere and have been w/ me parents. But here's the chapter. And THANK YOU PEOPLE for 902 reads!! 902!!!! HOW???!!! YOU PEOPLE R SO AWESOME! *gives internet hug through phone* This chapter is literally Poppy and Branches POV from them cuddling but, meh. Anyways,Love you guys!!And told ya there would be Broppy!😭😏💗💙