I Love You

"Sometimes you just have to stop and really appreciate all the good things in life"

      "Min...wake up, you're going to miss it!" whispered a very excited Wonwoo as he tried to gently shake his boyfriend awake. A soft chuckle slipped from Mingyu's lips as he sat up and was greeted with Wonwoo's bright smile. To Mingyu, his boyfriend's smile was so bright that it rivaled the Sun in brightness.                        "Babe...honey...sweetheart...its 6 am on a Saturday morning. What's the problem?" asked a very tired Mingyu with a quiet yawn. The taller male slowly moved his hand over to Wonwoo's with another yawn and lightly grasped it, in which he received a happy hand squeeze.                        "Well, the sunrise. Its not exactly a problem, its more like a need to watch something amazing with someone I find to be very amazing" stated a very happy and awake Wonwoo as he squeezed Mingyu's hand once again. Mingyu sighed with defeat as he stood up and pulled up the smaller male.
             "I will satisfy this need of yours only if...we can go back to sleep after the sunrise is over" insisted Mingyu as he waited for a response before they did continued on their way to the roof of their apartment complex.
             "Sounds like a fair deal. Now, lets go before it starts" urged Wonwoo as he pulled his boyfriend out of their bedroom and to the front room, where their shoes laid. Both of them quickly slipped on a random pair of shoes and exited their small apartment. The smaller male decided for both of them that the stairs would make them miss the begining of the sunrise and that the elevator would just have to do.
           "Just on time..." mumbled a yawning Wonwoo as the pair walked out of the elevator and onto the roof. Mingyu sat down first,followed by Wonwo.o, who took a seat in his lap. As if on cue, Mingyu wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder with a soft yawn.
             "Ya know Woo, I haven't been telling you something as much as I used to, huh?" questioned Mingyu as the darkness before them slowly disappeared and let the sun rays through.
          "I'm actually not sure what you're talking about" mumbled Wonwoo in response as his attention turned from the sunrise to his significant other.
           "I haven't said "I love you" in a while. I also haven't reminded you how much you mean to me" sighed Mingyu as he tightened his hold on the slightly smaller male.
       "But I know those things Min, you don't have to say it. At this point, I know that you love me and you know I love you more" replied Wonwoo with a happy huff. He placed his hands on Mingyu's arms and snuggled back into his embrace.
          "I know you know, but sometimes we all need some reassurence. I really do love you, even though as of lately it doesn't seem like it. Work is as crazy as ever and if I could I would drop everything to go on a date with you, but I can't. So that means, things like this...just might become a normal occurrence. How does that sound?" suggested an emotional Mingyu and he turned his head to look at Wonwoo, who had just let out a loud yawn.
              "That sounds great...now, about that going back to sleep idea of yours...you ready to go back..?" yawned a now tired Wonwoo. Mingyu scooped Wonwoo up bridal style with a slight roll of his eyes.
          "I knew this would happen.." chuckled Mingyu as he placed a kiss on Wonwoo's cheek and started to head toward the stairs.