He see's you self harm G.B.D

Y/n's P.O.V

One more shot at life..
I decided I need to give life another chance. I always felt like I was worthless and not loved. I suddenly started wondering is it confirmed that I am nothing but an ugly fat bitch that no one likes. It was not a good day,ever since me and gray officially announced our relationship I have got so much hate saying stuff like "kill yourself whore" "you only want his fame" "he could do much better" "slit your wrists skank".I don't think I want to die but maybe relieve the pain and tension from my mind. I grabbed an old box from under my bed with my old blades,I grabbed the sharpest one which had dried blood on it. I walked to the bathroom and pulled my sleeve up,put the blade up to my wrist and slid it across till blood started dripping down my arm.I cut till I had 35 cuts down my left wrist and right as I was about to make more Grayson walked in and noticed what I was doing. He bursted into tears asking why I would do this as he was cleaning up my wounds. I had never seen him cry but I replied telling him about the hate and what they said was true.

Grayson's P.O.V

Y/n, what they are saying isn't true don't let it get to you I will always love you for who you are not anything else. "I love you Gray and I will never do this again"