Part 1 Meeting him

You sneak into the golden man's room, attempting to look for something valuable to sell. You look through all the drawers, until you find a particular something. You pick up a golden diamond shaped necklace with a ruby engraved into the middle. Quickly, you put on the necklace and scurry out of the room quietly.
"And just where do you think you're going?" You heard a voice say behind you. Quickly turning around, you see no one other than the king, Gilgamesh, staring directly at you. His expression seemed annoyed, and you didn't look into his eyes. He wore a white top, exposing his chest, with a golden necklace and grey pants. His blonde hair was down, and he held in his hand, wine.
"U-Uhm.." you stuttered, then you turned around and ran as fast as you could. Down the stairs and out the door you sprinted. When you stopped to take a breath, the man suddenly appeared on front of you, his expression seemed a little pissed.
"I expect an answer when I ask a question," he snapped at you. You looked down and quietly said,
"J-Just trying to..find my way home, s-sir," You hesitated. He seemed to take notice and he lifted your chin with two fingers, causing your h/c to fall to your shoulders.
"What's your name, peasant girl?" He asked, annoyed.
"Y-Y/n" you mumbled.
"Speak louder."
"Y/n" you said. He looked at your neck and noticed the necklace.
"I believe that is not yours Y/n." He growled. You hesitated, but took the necklace off and handed it to him, still not making eye contact. He took it from you and said,
"You will be my maid from now on, as punishment of course." And he left.

Hope that was okay for the first part of my first book :)