Guilt and memory loss!!!!

hey guys sorry for the late update.....and so sorry my lovely readers for u to wait....soo now i begins with the chappy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

kartik rushed naira towards the hospital....and doctors took her to the OT ......

kartik's pov

what i have done to her?? how can shoot a innocent person.....god please yeh jo bhi hai issey bacha lijiye.....yeh meri wajah se iss haalat mein hai......iska kya kusoor hai......yeh toh uss ladki ki help kar rahi thi.....uss aditya ko toh main chodunga nahi......usse toh bahaut saare official and personal hisaab chukaane baaki hai....but i think this girl have some relation with him....because aditya treated her bad but not harm her as much he harmed other girls....and iss ladki ko toh usse dar bhi nahi lag raha tha...she was talking with him as she knew him for soo far before.....

mujhe iss ladki pe nazar rakhni hogi...but usse pehle iska theek hona zaroori hai.....tabhi main usse aditya ke baare mein puch sakunga.....

pov ends....

kartik is thinking all these.....when rohan cames there....

r: kartik are you okay na....

k: yaaa....

r: and how's that girl naira....

k: tujhe uska naam kaise pata chala.....

r: baaki saari ladkiyon se....btw how she got hurt....

k: because of me i shoot her by mistakenly.....rohan mujhe bahaut guilt feel ho raha hai....life mein first time meri gun ki bullet kisi innocent person ko lagi....3 hours se yahan baitha hoon na doctor baahar aaye na uski koi khabar....well tune baaki saari ladkiyon ko unke ghar pahucha diya na....

r: haan vo sab ab safe hai....aur tu chinta mat kar issey bhi kuch nahi hoga.....

k: i hope so....

and just then doctor comes out of the OT.....and both kartik and rohan rushed to him...

K: doc. how is she ...is she's well or not???

doc.: mr. kartik we had removed bullet from her back head and now she is out of danger....but still unconscious it will take time for her to be conscious again i think if 12 hrs. but....

k: but what doc.

doc. : but mr. kartik she had loss her memory......she didn't reminds anything.....it was only minor chances of her to reconcile her memory......but if she meet or stay in healthy environment or meet her friends it might possible that she could reconcile....and btw who is aditya....

k: (lies as he didn't know what relation he shares with naira): i don't know doc.

doc. : soo plss finds him as she is blabbering his name in unconsciousness too and was saying to as please don't do this you are a cheater .......i think it was a bad past of her....anyways soon she will get discharged....our nurse will take care of her....you please complete the formalities....

and rohan goes with doc. to complete the formalities while kartik goes inside the room where naira is shifted....he sits beside her on chair and held her hands in his...

k: i am sorry.....tum theek hoke bhi theek nahi ho sirf meri wajah se.....i don't know but i feeling guilty.....meri wajah se tumne apni yaadaash kho di....but i will promise you ki main apni saari galtiyaan sudharunga....i'll know your past soon.....i'll give back your memories....

and a lone tear escape from his eyes and falls on her palm just then rohan put his hand on his shoulder.....

r: kartik i think ki ab humein iske ghar ke baare mein pata lagana chahiye.....yeh rahegi kaha......

k: mere saath mere ghar pe.....

r: kartik are you gone mad tu issey jaanta bhi nahi hai....ho sakta hai ki yeh uss aditya ke saath mili hui ho....

k: mad main nahi tu ho raha hai...agar yeh aditya ke saath mili hui hoti toh hume dekhte hi bhaag jaati.....she's innocent.....and iski yeh haalat meri wajah se hui hai toh iska khayal rakhna bhi meri zimmedari hai.....now i don't want any argue she will come with me and that's final.....

r: okk no argues....now we can go.....

and then kartik and rohan with naira in unconscious state with a nurse goes to kartik's house......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

hey my lovely readers completed with the chappy do read nd tell me how's it if you liked it then plss votes and comment on it.....and please atleast votes on it silent readers.....

atleast 25 votes on it then only update nxt one....or will not......now it's upto you..

till then....

have love for kaira....