XVIII.

LOLITA.
AUGUST. [ another major time skip whoops. ]

Last month, Diana sent Harry an invitation to the wedding. I went with him while he to pick up his tuxedo , but I refused to let him go with me to get my dress. It wasn't anything too special, just a long red dress with a slit up the leg. I finished doing my lip gloss that had my full lips shining under the fluorescent lights in my bathroom. I looked at myself, turning my head left and right.

My highlight was popping.

There was a few light knocks at the door before a head peaked in. "Hey." I said to Damon, smiling at my eldest brother. "You look gorgeous." He said while looking at me with a warm smile. "When's Katalina coming? I wanted to take a picture before I went to work." Damon told me, "She won't be here for another hour or so." I lied, he let out a sigh and purses his lips together.

"Well, take some pictures together, alright? You both are gonna look even better than the bride." I rolled my eyes before pushing him by his shoulder. "Go get ready for work, loser." He let out a chuckle before reaching for the door handle, "I love you, Lolita. I'm so proud of you." Damon said quietly while looking back at me.

Proud of me for what? Fucking my biology teacher then proceeding to make him agree to divorcing his wife and now attending his ex-wife's wedding? What an amazing thing to be proud of Damon. "I love you, too. Thank you, by the way." I responded, once he left the bathroom, my phone vibrated against the sink countertop.

pedophile 💦💕
Here I come, are you ready?
11:07

pedophile 💦💕
Did Damon leave yet?
11:07

nymphette 💓
i think.
11:08

nymphette 💓
i'm deaf, sir. so i'm not sure when anyone exits or enters my house.
11:08

pedophile 💦💕
You're literally no help.
11:08

nymphette 💓
eat my ass, shrimp dick.
11:08

shrimp 🍤🍆💕
Okay, whenever, wherever.
11:09

nymphette 💓
fuck off.
11:09

shrimp 🍤🍆💕
I love you.
11:09

nymphette 💓
gargle on some hairy nuts.
11:11

shrimp 🍤🍆💕
Anything for you, baby.
11:11

nymphette 💓
kyskyskys.
11:11

Harry didn't reply, so I assumed that he was on his way over. I grabbed my nude heels and slipped my phone into the top of the dress while adjusting the gold bracelet around my wrist. I went down the stairs, my bare feet making small noises against the hard wood floor. "Damon! Stefan?" I call out through the large house. Emerging from the kitchen is Stefan with a glass of amber liquid, "What are you doing here!" I groan.

"Well you see, Lolita, this is my house, too. And it's Saturday, I don't have work or any classes." He said while pulling at the end of my curls so the hair appeared straight before releasing it so it bounced back to its curly state. "You look beautiful, where are you off to?" Stefan inquires while pushing my hair to my back, "A wedding. I don't even like the bride." I mutter.

"You're gonna need this." Stefan said, handing me the glass of alcohol. I easily downed the Bourbon. The burning sensation glided down my throat and I merely smiled at my older brother. "Thanks, I love you." I pat his arm before handing him the glass. One of my hands grip his arm and the other slips on my heels before repeating the action with the other foot.