TIT_FOR_TAT(25)

THE_REVENGE
PART_25
TIT_FOR_TAT

Plz read the note at the end..

Manik-o ho stop shouting.. Come wifey let's get back to our room because there are some people which are not good for us..
Just come..

Before he could go back a courier came seeing that nyonica smirks

It contains some photograph seeing that..
Parcel falls from his hands

Nandini was about to ask him the reason, but before she could ask about it her eyes falls on the photograph which was lying on the floor it was a photograph of aryaman and Nandini in these pictures she was with Aryamaan in cozy manner...

Manik's eyes became red with anger..
And his eyes became teary

.

Nandini -manik it's not like that manik i can explain...

Nyonica-what would you explain since first day i know you are a whore you are not good for my son but,he didn't believe me,
He loves you like hell and what did you gave to him???
You cheat... you bloody girl..

Manik -just shut up Nyonica just shut your mouth or else or else i won't leave you...

Nyonica -manik can't you see she did all this now what else d0 you need??

Nandini -i can explain plz...

Manik-i don't need any explanation i just want to ask one thing  in this pictures this is you??

Nandini -manik vo..

Manik -just yes or no??

Nandini-vo..i mean

Manik hold her shoulders tightly

Manik -just say yes or no

Nandini -yes..

Manik-you...you know what just leave it..

Tears were flowing from her eyes...

Manik saw a CD which was along with that courier so he bring his laptop and play it...

Nyonica pov
I don't know ye CD kha se ayi I didn't plan this but jo bhi ho accha hi hai atleast Manik will himself throw her out from the house....

Manik plays that video it was the video of the conversation between nyonica and nandini....
In which she was threatening her about the photos and Nandini was telling her that she trust manik...
And she also knew that he also trust her,Nyonica was about to stop that video but he played another video
The conversation between Nyonica and pandit in which they were taking about accident and from that video it was clear that she is the culprit...

Nyonica became shocked..

Manik-oo ye kya hai????i mean ye video who shoot it??that means Nandini is innocent...