End of first day of classes part 2 of 2

A/N Well I am going to put one of my favorite songs from the RWBY volume 4 soundtrack and I will let it speak for itself. This song also speaks to my soul as I have done some of the things mentioned and how I have felt her recently. Like I am alone in this world and that I am destined to be alone. Like everyone else I search for someone to be able to be with for the rest of their lives. I have felt that I have found that someone only to have circumstance steal her away.

So everyone here it is. Like Morning follows Night.

Blake's POV

Did I hear her right? Is it only her dreaming and am I just seeing something nonexistent? My body in a state of perpetual desire and restraint. I want nothing more than to wake her and steal her first kiss.

"Blake?" I had been so caught in my thoughts that the form of Weiss rubbing her eyes from sleep had eluded me. She must think I am a creeper.

"Weiss....I.... I was only lost in thought sorry." I stuttered as Weiss's silver blue eyes locked upon my own puzzled yet curious. 

"Really? What about?" A simple question that I should have lied about but my heart took over and instead of dismissing it or changing the subject I said what I had been thinking since we had been childhood friends. 

"About how madly in love with you I am." I slapped my hand over my mouth in stunned silence as Weiss calmly got out of the bed the nightgown clinging to her body like a promise.

"Really prove it to me." A small blush on the face of Weiss as she said those five simple words that would change our relationship for the rest of our lives.

A smile on my face I bent to her to allow myself to explore her lips. Weiss resisted a tiny bit before allow me to explore her mouth as leaned into the kiss. A small amount of time had passed before we let each other go gasping for breath.

"So um Weiss what does this make us?" I asked nervousness in my voice as she looked at me like I was stupid before turning her frown into a smile.

"Why of course it makes us a couple."

.....

Weiss smiled down to me as she leaned her head upon me in my bed. She insisted on sleeping in the same bed from now on since we are a couple. A smile of happiness was on her face as we cuddled into the dead of night.

"I love you Blake."

"I love you too Weiss. I love you too."