Earth signs

Virgo P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around "so it worked, we're all human, Nice" I woke up and saw someone with Light brown hair staring at me.

I fell back with surprise "well hello to you too Virgo" she said crossing her arms.

"how do you know me?" I asked standing up in a karate position. Suddenly someone called out "Virgo oh boy we thought we lost you!"

"HIYA!!" I yelled out turning around the guy dodged it. "Virgo! What's gotten into you?" said a black haired guy.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?" I yelled out frustrated. He looked at the light brown haired girl.
"you still haven't told him"
The girl giggled "it's nice watching him make a fool of himself, by the way I am Capricorn and that's Taurus idiot" I went red "oh it's you guys"

Taurus P.O.V
I laughed my head off.

Well it's not surprising he would do that. "anyways let's find a way out of here!" Capricorn sighed.

All of us got to work.

After sometime Capricorn got frustrated and hit her foot hard on the ground. Suddenly an underground trapdoor was revealed.

"well, it doesn't seem to have any stairs so?" Virgo asked looking around

I joined him and suddenly so something attached to the trapdoor.
"hey what's this?" I pulled on it.

"that's the rope to go down smartass" Virgo rolled his eyes

Capricorn P.O.V.

"well who's going down first?" I asked impatient.

Both of them shies away.

"you guys are so cowardly!"

"ladies first?"

"where's your big talk now huh?"

"if anyone's dying first it has to be you! I'm too beautiful to die young"

"we're gonna die young!"

"woooow Taurus great time to quote songs"

"I'm only stating the truth"

This is  gonna be a long while I sighed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well vote, comment and have a nice day